Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Petloversgiftshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Without a doubt HURRIFY is the BEST countdown timer app you can possibly get and YOUSEF has personally helped me to customize it and now everything works PERFECTLY for my store!!! Amazing customer support and GREAT APP!!!

Shoplish

Location United Arab Emirates

***** COOL APP *****
Very useful app for every shopify owner.
Highly recommend for all other drop shippers.
This app can keep store live.

LEARN many tips from www.dollarsonyou.com

Socialshoppers

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 years

No doubt Hurrify is one of the must have apps in every store. Not only it increases conversions by a LOT, but it also makes the sales page looks amazing! I tried most of the countdown timer apps, this one by far is the BEST! period.

Cdxvi

The timer is VERY inaccurate. It is always a few hours off. No matter how many times I reset it, in a few minutes it goes back to being hours off. Had high hopes but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Themedshirts

Time spent using app 1 day

highly recommend, helped get otns of sales

Fierce Dealz

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app at a totally reasonable price. Depending on your product, if this helps you convert one customer, it will pay for its self with one sale. It's really quite straightforward to set up, however I encountered one small issue (maybe with my theme setup or something). I contacted the developer, and he got back to me (personally) right away, and fixed the problem immediately. I'd say that's exceptional customer service by any definition. The app has a really clean and professional look and you can customize it however you want. Other similar apps either cost a bunch more, or were countdown timers for the webpage its self, and you couldn't put the timer on an individual product. I think it's worth it for this feature alone. I'll definitely be looking for more apps from this developer. Highly recommended!

Inspshirts

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best timer application. New features every time. MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Thank you guys for amazing job.

Inspiring Wave

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I like it!
Best app to increase sales, great support by yousef.

Thanks a lot

Sensation Shop

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Please unsubscribe me from the app. Thank you.

Mypunkyshop

Location Morocco

This is a good app in my collection, Well done. I'm a HUGE fan...
www.opunks.com