Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

Vetspatriotsdads

Great app! Awesome support! Quick and prompt! Thanks
Using it at www.HeroesOfTheUSA.com

Super Duper Gift

Super awesome app! I now have it installed on three stores!! Much better than other count down app! Support is awesome! Quick fix for some weird text color on my theme. Thank you!! Highly recommended!! Keep it up!

The Whatch Co

Had issues with setup and formatting - support was terrific and problems were solved. Thanks yousef.

Pugstuff Net

This app is great. Works exactly as described. Also the support is superior. I had a small issue so I opened a support ticket. The developer helped me through my problem and had my problem solved quickly despite my relative lack of html. I will be using this on multiple sites.

Tunerstore

An App you don't want to miss! So In love with this app since day 0. I asked for some updates and they were applied in short time! Shout out for the great support too.

Cbp Test Store

I installed this last night to use for the final day of a promotion. Bottom line: revenue per visitor was up over 30%.

It's super easy to use. There was a minor hiccup that Yousef fixed faster than I had any right to expect.

This is a no brainer. Just scroll up and click the big green "GET" button. Hurrify will make you money.

Fk Essentials

Awesome App! Easy to use and the customer support is fast and helpful!
This is the app you've been looking for!

Oneringstore

I usually don't write reviews. But i had for this one . Hurrify helped me increase My conversion rate by at least 30% ! I have never though scarcity timers would have this effect until i experienced this ! Thanks developers <3

Buysellnow

I love this APP ! Highly Recommended. It's the kind of APP you never want to miss in your store. It's a conversion BOOSTER for sure. Thank you developers.

Islamicapparels

A total Winner ! Don't waste your time with other Countdown timer Apps, Hurrify is all what you need! I have seen an increase in my conversion rates in all my stores! As a matter of fact this is my fifth store and i can't be HAPPIER! Abandonment Protector, retargetapp and Hurrify is my default choice when it comes to apps!
Thank you developers for creating this total awesomeness.