Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Apparel Plaza

Killer app! The developers should be given 10 gold stars! You can't beat the number sales this app will generate for you store. Also, the support is lightning fast. My theme was really messed up so they help me fix my theme and installed the app all still under the trial period. If the app cost more I would still buy it. These guys are the BOMB!

Proud Couples

WOW! BLOWN AWAY! AWESOME! That is all that comes to mind as I write this review. I read an article about creating a sense of urgency and another one about using scarcity to help drive sales. So I tried installing several different apps before finding this one. This app took care of what those other apps did with one install. The only thing that matters when you own an online business is SALES and ROI. This has been the best purchase I've made since buying my house. I love HURRYIFY!

Elite Custom Threadz

If You Have A Shopify Store This Is a MUST HAVE.
Best APP on the market.
This gives you real product countdown.
Big Bold Timer that is really legit.
Gives the customer the Hurrify Feeling to buy which increases my sales over and over again.

Get This App Now To Produce More On The Spot Sales and Less Abandoned Carts.

LOVE THIS APP!

Christianitystore

Thank you for creating this app ! It just works PERFECTLY !
i tried every countdown timer here , and this one simply works the best! It loads very fast and the fact that i can customize the text is brilliant.
I can see an increase in my conversion rate as well - i would believe it's due to the effect this app does.

Oh My Wallet

I love the simplicity of this app! It works simply amazing... Waiting for more timer styles =) ..

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next