Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Heysnowboarding

So magnificent The sales started to grow up since I installed this app !!!!!
After working so hard to promote my store people was visiting my pages and initiating the check out with no payment .
This is the app that made them make checkouts and make it right now .

Pro Gear Deals

All the numbers are smooshed together on mobile. looks awful. Other than that I Really Like the app

Passionmint

Great app, super fast support! Got a response within 2 minutes.

Princelessus

Hi, sent you a message support for two things:

1 - repeat auto the countdown once reaches 0

2- Select 50+ products in shopify, option for the app dont let me click.

thanks

Zennbrae

Fantastic app! The timer really helps boost conversion rates. 5/5

Pinelo

Everyone uses this app, so everyone can tell you it's great and a real must have. But what makes an app even better of maybe the best? Customer fucking service! Hurrify accidentally took two times a monthly fee of my balance. I've contacted Khalidi. Within 30 minutes I got my refund. It's a small amount of money, but still. Goes to show that they will build customer trust rapidly. Great support, lifesaving in some cases maybe. Make more apps, please! And give me a firm discount :)

Asincere

extremely effective. I highly recommend taking advantage of this app, just took seconds to download and to run.

Gleam Topia

Great app, even better support! Thanks developer for pouring your heart and sweat in this creation!

Gentlemans Imports

Did not properly work on my theme "Venture"
Timer was cut off on the side of the screen.

EDIT: Support was very helpful and very timley and helped me fixed this issue. Now it is working great. Great customer support.

Vetspatriotsdads