Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Cool Clickz

Same problem as previous reviewer.....cleared my cache without success. .... UPDATE: Okay I changed from Style 3 to Style 1 and it is no longer smushed. But " the Sales Ends In: " text is in the wrong place.

Unbreakable Merch

I had some problems with the debut theme and this app, but after leaving the review Yousef actually contacted me wanting to offer potential solutions. The customer services for this app is just fantastic, Yousef was really nice. The app's also really useful, so I'm glad we got it working. A++

Hekadeals

I'm actually not using the app at the moment for testing reasons. I installed it for the trial and had an issue with it showing up my theme correctly. I emailed Yousef and he got back to me within 5 minutes and the problem was fixed within 2 minutes. So I'm giving this app 5 stars because Yousef is awesome and has wonderful customer service. I recommend that anyone give this a shot.

Techydealsco

Great app and even better supporter from Yousef. Look forward to more apps from him !

Heysnowboarding

So magnificent The sales started to grow up since I installed this app !!!!!
After working so hard to promote my store people was visiting my pages and initiating the check out with no payment .
This is the app that made them make checkouts and make it right now .

Pro Gear Deals

All the numbers are smooshed together on mobile. looks awful. Other than that I Really Like the app

Passionmint

Great app, super fast support! Got a response within 2 minutes.

Princelessus

Hi, sent you a message support for two things:

1 - repeat auto the countdown once reaches 0

2- Select 50+ products in shopify, option for the app dont let me click.

thanks

Zennbrae

Fantastic app! The timer really helps boost conversion rates. 5/5

Pinelo

Everyone uses this app, so everyone can tell you it's great and a real must have. But what makes an app even better of maybe the best? Customer fucking service! Hurrify accidentally took two times a monthly fee of my balance. I've contacted Khalidi. Within 30 minutes I got my refund. It's a small amount of money, but still. Goes to show that they will build customer trust rapidly. Great support, lifesaving in some cases maybe. Make more apps, please! And give me a firm discount :)