Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Asincere

extremely effective. I highly recommend taking advantage of this app, just took seconds to download and to run.

Gleam Topia

Great app, even better support! Thanks developer for pouring your heart and sweat in this creation!

Gentlemans Imports

Did not properly work on my theme "Venture"
Timer was cut off on the side of the screen.

EDIT: Support was very helpful and very timley and helped me fixed this issue. Now it is working great. Great customer support.

Vetspatriotsdads

Great app! Awesome support! Quick and prompt! Thanks
Using it at www.HeroesOfTheUSA.com

Super Duper Gift

Super awesome app! I now have it installed on three stores!! Much better than other count down app! Support is awesome! Quick fix for some weird text color on my theme. Thank you!! Highly recommended!! Keep it up!

The Whatch Co

Had issues with setup and formatting - support was terrific and problems were solved. Thanks yousef.

Pugstuff Net

This app is great. Works exactly as described. Also the support is superior. I had a small issue so I opened a support ticket. The developer helped me through my problem and had my problem solved quickly despite my relative lack of html. I will be using this on multiple sites.

Tunerstore

An App you don't want to miss! So In love with this app since day 0. I asked for some updates and they were applied in short time! Shout out for the great support too.

Cbp Test Store

I installed this last night to use for the final day of a promotion. Bottom line: revenue per visitor was up over 30%.

It's super easy to use. There was a minor hiccup that Yousef fixed faster than I had any right to expect.

This is a no brainer. Just scroll up and click the big green "GET" button. Hurrify will make you money.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

App has an error on my site numbers are half showing look like they are off centered or something and I went back to the page to set things nothing in there to change.