Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Princelessus

Hi, sent you a message support for two things:

1 - repeat auto the countdown once reaches 0

2- Select 50+ products in shopify, option for the app dont let me click.

thanks

Zennbrae

Fantastic app! The timer really helps boost conversion rates. 5/5

Pinelo

Everyone uses this app, so everyone can tell you it's great and a real must have. But what makes an app even better of maybe the best? Customer fucking service! Hurrify accidentally took two times a monthly fee of my balance. I've contacted Khalidi. Within 30 minutes I got my refund. It's a small amount of money, but still. Goes to show that they will build customer trust rapidly. Great support, lifesaving in some cases maybe. Make more apps, please! And give me a firm discount :)

Asincere

extremely effective. I highly recommend taking advantage of this app, just took seconds to download and to run.

Gleam Topia

Great app, even better support! Thanks developer for pouring your heart and sweat in this creation!

Gentlemans Imports

Did not properly work on my theme "Venture"
Timer was cut off on the side of the screen.

EDIT: Support was very helpful and very timley and helped me fixed this issue. Now it is working great. Great customer support.

Vetspatriotsdads

Great app! Awesome support! Quick and prompt! Thanks
Using it at www.HeroesOfTheUSA.com

Super Duper Gift

Super awesome app! I now have it installed on three stores!! Much better than other count down app! Support is awesome! Quick fix for some weird text color on my theme. Thank you!! Highly recommended!! Keep it up!

The Whatch Co

Had issues with setup and formatting - support was terrific and problems were solved. Thanks yousef.

Pugstuff Net

This app is great. Works exactly as described. Also the support is superior. I had a small issue so I opened a support ticket. The developer helped me through my problem and had my problem solved quickly despite my relative lack of html. I will be using this on multiple sites.