Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tunerstore

An App you don't want to miss! So In love with this app since day 0. I asked for some updates and they were applied in short time! Shout out for the great support too.

Cbp Test Store

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I installed this last night to use for the final day of a promotion. Bottom line: revenue per visitor was up over 30%.

It's super easy to use. There was a minor hiccup that Yousef fixed faster than I had any right to expect.

This is a no brainer. Just scroll up and click the big green "GET" button. Hurrify will make you money.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

Time spent using app 26 minutes

App has an error on my site numbers are half showing look like they are off centered or something and I went back to the page to set things nothing in there to change.

Fk Essentials

Awesome App! Easy to use and the customer support is fast and helpful!
This is the app you've been looking for!

Oneringstore

Time spent using app About 1 month

I usually don't write reviews. But i had for this one . Hurrify helped me increase My conversion rate by at least 30% ! I have never though scarcity timers would have this effect until i experienced this ! Thanks developers <3

Buysellnow

Location Belize
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I love this APP ! Highly Recommended. It's the kind of APP you never want to miss in your store. It's a conversion BOOSTER for sure. Thank you developers.

Islamicapparels

Location India

A total Winner ! Don't waste your time with other Countdown timer Apps, Hurrify is all what you need! I have seen an increase in my conversion rates in all my stores! As a matter of fact this is my fifth store and i can't be HAPPIER! Abandonment Protector, retargetapp and Hurrify is my default choice when it comes to apps!
Thank you developers for creating this total awesomeness.

The Apparel Plaza

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Killer app! The developers should be given 10 gold stars! You can't beat the number sales this app will generate for you store. Also, the support is lightning fast. My theme was really messed up so they help me fix my theme and installed the app all still under the trial period. If the app cost more I would still buy it. These guys are the BOMB!

Proud Couples

Time spent using app About 2 hours

WOW! BLOWN AWAY! AWESOME! That is all that comes to mind as I write this review. I read an article about creating a sense of urgency and another one about using scarcity to help drive sales. So I tried installing several different apps before finding this one. This app took care of what those other apps did with one install. The only thing that matters when you own an online business is SALES and ROI. This has been the best purchase I've made since buying my house. I love HURRYIFY!

Elite Custom Threadz

If You Have A Shopify Store This Is a MUST HAVE.
Best APP on the market.
This gives you real product countdown.
Big Bold Timer that is really legit.
Gives the customer the Hurrify Feeling to buy which increases my sales over and over again.

Get This App Now To Produce More On The Spot Sales and Less Abandoned Carts.

LOVE THIS APP!