Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

LezNut

HORRIBLE!!! Doesnt work and customer support is unresponsive! It seems they are having problems. After I download the app it showed a notice that some functions may not work coz they are complying to shopify terms. IDK. So frustrating!

Cosmetics Online IE

Not great difficult to use and it won't allow you to set up a shipping count down timer.............................................................

Thunderstorm Deals

App works very well on store, and customer support is amazing. Emailed developer for assistance on installing app to my store and within 30 minutes they personally installed it for me. Thank you very much to th Hurrify team! ☺️

March 18, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback =D .. Very much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

babaibrazil

Best countdown timer app. The service is 100%. We had a problem and the they solved very quickly. Thanks for all team.

March 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for the feedback =D.. You rock 🙏🙏

Just The One Deal

Took a little while to setup but with a few youtube tutorials did the trick. Quick, Simple and the support was there. would recommend!

March 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for the great review :D ! We're so glad we could help 🙌...

Trenderr®

Thanks! Love it, had a problem and they fixed it for me! Love the app, maybe some extra features would be nice!

Techafford

I was having a challenge so i uninstalled, but the problem is still there. The problem is my checkout button is frozon and when i inspect it shows that hurrify me is the source of the problem

March 11, 2019

Hey Techafford,
We're sorry to hear this. We'd love to inspect this more and solve it for you! As far as i know, we never had such issues before. And even if yes, when you uninstall, the whole script stops working. However, we're more than happy to inspect this, and find the source of that issue you're having =) ... Looking forward to hearing from you .

BestGizmoBuy

It's good, i had some missunderstandings with payments but solved fast through email contact. wich i appriciate

TheLifter

It used to be a good app. Not anymore. Lost most of its functions. It is not worth the money. Customer support is very poor too.

Update: changed it to 1 star as the customer support is incompetent and completely useless. The owner of this app puts his ego before his customers. Not a good approach, especially when the app lost about 80% of its functions and is barely working. The only mistake I did was giving your app 2 stars. Mistake corrected. Have a good day.

March 4, 2019

We totally respect your opinion. However, our support team and myself included reached out multiple times to try to see what's wrong. You were very uncooperative and abusive. Your issue could have been solved in a second though. Not sure why you blame the app for a mistake you did.

GoodVibes Heaven

Awesome app! Increased my sales :) Thanks for the great support when I had a question. You guys are amazing

March 4, 2019