Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Chronos Montres

Cette appli n'est pas assez souple, et quelques textes restent en anglais, impossible d'avoir la main desus

Enchanteddesire

Don't Work Right. Gets constant 504 Gateway Errors. Since Every time you use it, it goes through there web site. Doing some checking I have traced the problem to the Hurrify server. Simply put there server cannot keep up with the task of so many requests. It wants to check if your subscription is good every time. I have even tried clearing all there cookies in Chrome. Still get 504 errors. There server is just too slow and cannot respond fast enough.

I Am Cart

It doesn't work with my theme, I tried everything but it still didn't work.

Cockershopper

Hello, I don't know why but it didn't work for me. The bar wasn't showing at all.

Support The Causes

This is like a crazy scam app. I even did not realise it its free just for 2 days. If you are giving for trial atleast you should give for a week.

I accidentally deleted the app and later I tried to reinstall, it's asking me to pay again after two days. It's really scammy app. Stay away.

Bytheway Shop

terrible, I am trying to enable it for 30 minutes now....

Cdxvi

The timer is VERY inaccurate. It is always a few hours off. No matter how many times I reset it, in a few minutes it goes back to being hours off. Had high hopes but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Voonox

Does not work properly on the Debut theme.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

App has an error on my site numbers are half showing look like they are off centered or something and I went back to the page to set things nothing in there to change.

1 3 Next