Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

SmartSupplementStacks

Great app to help get more conversions and provide a rush for the customers. I think it's a great app.

giorgioni

Hi,

I have uninstalled this app and trying to remove the count down timer from my product page. But the counter stays still after me deleting the app. Can you please solve it quickly.

Top Gift Online

Disappointed, the app is not working as required per conditions. User unable to run banner option and Countdown timer on the product page. Used for less then a month, expecting refund

Deal-HQ.com

Being very new at this eCommerce business, I've had so much trouble setting up apps etc. I reached out to Hurrify for some help and Yousef responded immediately and resolved ALL issues. GREAT customer service and support! Thank you Yousef!

Happy Helpers

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

One Steal Per Day

I asked the timer to be placed in the front page, but the coder broke my add to cart button. Which means that I was running my ads to a page where no one could buy anything! When I asked to fix the code I was told that "unfortunately that would not be possible", then I also asked to have to have my trial extended (because I have used my trial), well as a surprise I was also told that "unfortunately that would not be possible".
Overall bad customer service, bad coding, do not on up to their mistakes.

Deal'd

So far so good, customer service team was very helpful in getting my issue solved in a timely manner! Cant wait to see a drive in sales!

1supersteal

Best app on shopify by far! A real sales booster! Support is very fast and very helpful also! Thanks!

SuperCreativeline

No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.

BestowUpon

This app did exactly what I wanted but it added 1.6 seconds of load time to my entire Shopify store. I had contacted support to find out why things were so sluggish.

Support pointed out the app was slow, I asked them to show me how I could test, they said use Pingdom, look at file requests and sure enough the Hurrify app had a 1.6 second load time on its own.

I would love to use this addon but with the current speed performance, I would advise stay away as long load times cause issues with e-commerce conversions, one to avoid.