Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer | Reviews

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Zebra Gadgets

Wow! Last update was just great! Great job guys. New coupon option kicked off my conversions! Thanks for the great support as well. Highly recommended!

SmartSupplementStacks

Great app to help get more conversions and provide a rush for the customers. I think it's a great app.

Deal-HQ.com

Being very new at this eCommerce business, I've had so much trouble setting up apps etc. I reached out to Hurrify for some help and Yousef responded immediately and resolved ALL issues. GREAT customer service and support! Thank you Yousef!

Happy Helpers

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

Deal'd

So far so good, customer service team was very helpful in getting my issue solved in a timely manner! Cant wait to see a drive in sales!

Nodrev Gadget

This is a MUST-HAVE app for any shopify store. Its practical, it boost sales, it creates scarcity, it creates urgency, pricing is very very reasonable + affordable and best of all, they have the best support team!!!!

Family Gift

Using Hurrify in all my stores. It's just an awesome app with the best support! Highly recommended if you want to add some good scarcity!

What's Popular Now?

Very helpful support team! Raneen is awesome !!!!!

I needed help adding the countdown timer to my homepage & she helped me within the first few hours of my inquiry (:

GOODO PRODUCTS

This app is an excellent countdown and timer app for your store, with a prompt and courteous support team.

Quick Deals Daily

This app works really well, and I had an issue figuring something about, but the support system are really quick to respond and resolved my issue!!