Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Nodrev Gadget

This is a MUST-HAVE app for any shopify store. Its practical, it boost sales, it creates scarcity, it creates urgency, pricing is very very reasonable + affordable and best of all, they have the best support team!!!!

Zapees

Heard a lot about Hurrify so I decided to install it and I am glad that I did! It doesn't slow the page loading speed at all and confirmed this with G-Metrics and seems to have brought an increase in orders since I installed it.

Easy to set up and the developer is quick to answer any questions. Very impressed so far. Thank you.

Zen Stylez

Installed Hurrify and within 24 hours I noticed a pretty dramatic increase in the store conversion rate. This is definitely a good app to increase urgency for buyers and it has paid for itself in less than a day. Not had to reach out to the developers yet but it's easy enough to configure.

Family Gift

Using Hurrify in all my stores. It's just an awesome app with the best support! Highly recommended if you want to add some good scarcity!

Optimal Owls

I wanted to add scarcity to my products. When the widget showed up it look clean and great. The problem is I would have to reset the campaign every 4-5 hours in order to keep the widget visible on my site. Now that I tried to run a new campaign the widget doesn't work anymore.

Update: Customer service is amazing and fixed the problem the within a couple of hours

What's Popular Now?

Very helpful support team! Raneen is awesome !!!!!

I needed help adding the countdown timer to my homepage & she helped me within the first few hours of my inquiry (:

GOODO PRODUCTS

This app is an excellent countdown and timer app for your store, with a prompt and courteous support team.

Quick Deals Daily

This app works really well, and I had an issue figuring something about, but the support system are really quick to respond and resolved my issue!!

Trust in Nomad

Timely and helpful customer service. Thank you very much guys. So far so good. Just writing more so I can reach minimum 100 characters haha :)

Topcellularaccessories.com

I needed help to modify the placement of hurrify so I reached out to them and they were super quick to respond and help me fix my problem.