Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Deal'd

So far so good, customer service team was very helpful in getting my issue solved in a timely manner! Cant wait to see a drive in sales!

1supersteal

Best app on shopify by far! A real sales booster! Support is very fast and very helpful also! Thanks!

SuperCreativeline

No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.

BestowUpon

This app did exactly what I wanted but it added 1.6 seconds of load time to my entire Shopify store. I had contacted support to find out why things were so sluggish.

Support pointed out the app was slow, I asked them to show me how I could test, they said use Pingdom, look at file requests and sure enough the Hurrify app had a 1.6 second load time on its own.

I would love to use this addon but with the current speed performance, I would advise stay away as long load times cause issues with e-commerce conversions, one to avoid.

Nodrev Gadget

This is a MUST-HAVE app for any shopify store. Its practical, it boost sales, it creates scarcity, it creates urgency, pricing is very very reasonable + affordable and best of all, they have the best support team!!!!

Zapees

Heard a lot about Hurrify so I decided to install it and I am glad that I did! It doesn't slow the page loading speed at all and confirmed this with G-Metrics and seems to have brought an increase in orders since I installed it.

Easy to set up and the developer is quick to answer any questions. Very impressed so far. Thank you.

Zen Stylez

Installed Hurrify and within 24 hours I noticed a pretty dramatic increase in the store conversion rate. This is definitely a good app to increase urgency for buyers and it has paid for itself in less than a day. Not had to reach out to the developers yet but it's easy enough to configure.

Family Gift

Using Hurrify in all my stores. It's just an awesome app with the best support! Highly recommended if you want to add some good scarcity!

Optimal Owls

I wanted to add scarcity to my products. When the widget showed up it look clean and great. The problem is I would have to reset the campaign every 4-5 hours in order to keep the widget visible on my site. Now that I tried to run a new campaign the widget doesn't work anymore.

Update: Customer service is amazing and fixed the problem the within a couple of hours

What's Popular Now?

Very helpful support team! Raneen is awesome !!!!!

I needed help adding the countdown timer to my homepage & she helped me within the first few hours of my inquiry (: