Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer | Reviews

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Trust in Nomad

Timely and helpful customer service. Thank you very much guys. So far so good. Just writing more so I can reach minimum 100 characters haha :)

Topcellularaccessories.com

I needed help to modify the placement of hurrify so I reached out to them and they were super quick to respond and help me fix my problem.

Timed Sales

Customer service is pretty outstanding! Raneen showed me step by step on how to put the timer in a certain spot which I requested. So far so good.

Best Deal Everyday

Easy integration , Good and fast support ( coded custom request for me ) , Looks great on website . Great product ^^

Krystal Stones

So, here I am again re-writing my review because my previous one was poor. and can I say that it came from a place not to harm the brand or app itself but, from a place of frustration and first time use of such an installment (newbies, educate yourself first). The creator Khalid has been very patient in my negligence and I must offer up an apology. I'm very sorry if my review caused harm to you and your company but, I am here to rectify the situation. Hurrify was and is an awesome app that eludes its customers to purchase your items. I had proof of that from a customer that ordered quickly because there was 11 minutes left on the timer. Success. So, to the Hurrify team and its creator, keep up the good work and sorry once again for my mishap. Insha Allah Allah blesses you all with good health and greater success then you imagined. Malak aka Krystal Stones. :)

tanabracelet

Love this app so much. I would highly recommend it for store owers who are struggling to boost their conversion rate! Thanks team!

2morrows Deals Today

very helpful solve my problem within 5 minutes will highly recommend your services

One Dream At A Time

These guys are awesome! Great support, along with a great product. I could not be more happy!

Super Deal Fast

Fast and straight to the point easy help from the staff behind the app!

One Deal Finds

Raneen from the support team is super responsive and spot on!