Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

One Steal Per Day

I asked the timer to be placed in the front page, but the coder broke my add to cart button. Which means that I was running my ads to a page where no one could buy anything! When I asked to fix the code I was told that "unfortunately that would not be possible", then I also asked to have to have my trial extended (because I have used my trial), well as a surprise I was also told that "unfortunately that would not be possible".
Overall bad customer service, bad coding, do not on up to their mistakes.

Deal'd

So far so good, customer service team was very helpful in getting my issue solved in a timely manner! Cant wait to see a drive in sales!

SuperCreativeline

No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.

BestowUpon

This app did exactly what I wanted but it added 1.6 seconds of load time to my entire Shopify store. I had contacted support to find out why things were so sluggish.

Support pointed out the app was slow, I asked them to show me how I could test, they said use Pingdom, look at file requests and sure enough the Hurrify app had a 1.6 second load time on its own.

I would love to use this addon but with the current speed performance, I would advise stay away as long load times cause issues with e-commerce conversions, one to avoid.

Nodrev Gadget

This is a MUST-HAVE app for any shopify store. Its practical, it boost sales, it creates scarcity, it creates urgency, pricing is very very reasonable + affordable and best of all, they have the best support team!!!!

Family Gift

Using Hurrify in all my stores. It's just an awesome app with the best support! Highly recommended if you want to add some good scarcity!

Optimal Owls

I wanted to add scarcity to my products. When the widget showed up it look clean and great. The problem is I would have to reset the campaign every 4-5 hours in order to keep the widget visible on my site. Now that I tried to run a new campaign the widget doesn't work anymore.

Update: Customer service is amazing and fixed the problem the within a couple of hours

What's Popular Now?

Very helpful support team! Raneen is awesome !!!!!

I needed help adding the countdown timer to my homepage & she helped me within the first few hours of my inquiry (:

GOODO PRODUCTS

This app is an excellent countdown and timer app for your store, with a prompt and courteous support team.

Quick Deals Daily

This app works really well, and I had an issue figuring something about, but the support system are really quick to respond and resolved my issue!!