Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Optimal Owls

I wanted to add scarcity to my products. When the widget showed up it look clean and great. The problem is I would have to reset the campaign every 4-5 hours in order to keep the widget visible on my site. Now that I tried to run a new campaign the widget doesn't work anymore.

Update: Customer service is amazing and fixed the problem the within a couple of hours

What's Popular Now?

Very helpful support team! Raneen is awesome !!!!!

I needed help adding the countdown timer to my homepage & she helped me within the first few hours of my inquiry (:

GOODO PRODUCTS

This app is an excellent countdown and timer app for your store, with a prompt and courteous support team.

Quick Deals Daily

This app works really well, and I had an issue figuring something about, but the support system are really quick to respond and resolved my issue!!

Trust in Nomad

Timely and helpful customer service. Thank you very much guys. So far so good. Just writing more so I can reach minimum 100 characters haha :)

Topcellularaccessories.com

I needed help to modify the placement of hurrify so I reached out to them and they were super quick to respond and help me fix my problem.

Timed Sales

Customer service is pretty outstanding! Raneen showed me step by step on how to put the timer in a certain spot which I requested. So far so good.

Best Deal Everyday

Easy integration , Good and fast support ( coded custom request for me ) , Looks great on website . Great product ^^

Kamoih

After you uninstall it, they will keep charging your credit card, take forever to respond, pretend not to receive your email, and avoid refunding your money. I heard rumors about them doing this but i didn't think it was true until now

Krystal Stones

So, here I am again re-writing my review because my previous one was poor. and can I say that it came from a place not to harm the brand or app itself but, from a place of frustration and first time use of such an installment (newbies, educate yourself first). The creator Khalid has been very patient in my negligence and I must offer up an apology. I'm very sorry if my review caused harm to you and your company but, I am here to rectify the situation. Hurrify was and is an awesome app that eludes its customers to purchase your items. I had proof of that from a customer that ordered quickly because there was 11 minutes left on the timer. Success. So, to the Hurrify team and its creator, keep up the good work and sorry once again for my mishap. Insha Allah Allah blesses you all with good health and greater success then you imagined. Malak aka Krystal Stones. :)