Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Geekslivesmatter

This app is genius, and support is very responsive.I had an issue support instantly solved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Hurrify and i use it for all my stores. It just makes the difference.

Perfop

Not working, better not to download it!

T Shirt Go On

this is a scam app they will charge you after 3 days.

this is what they send me via mail.**** do not download ****

"Hurrify - Countdown Timer

$6.99

If you uninstall this app before the trial period of 2 days ends, you won't be charged."

Ice Genie Official

Not a chance in hell would I use another countdown timer. Customer for life. I did a little script editing on my store and wanted to Hurrify to perform in a way that it doesn't out of the box. I asked for a bit of help in what code I should use and where to get the job done and have to say, the response was great. Full of knowledge, fast to get back to me and literally had it all running the way I wanted in under a minute. Thanks, Raneen Amazing support.

Apparatustore

Easy to use which is great because I don't like spending time on wasting time, if that makes any sense. It does exactly what I need it to do and has already got me a sale! Pretty cool.

People Of The Farm

Great app and great service!
This was exactly what we needed. Support responded quickly.
This app is very cool, not to mention very easy to use. We use it on our pages to promote our best sellers, and even collections page. Highly recommend this app!

The Amazing Cheap Store

its not working with my theme its scam

Hauzstyle

Superb App, really well thought out with lots of value to offer!
The tech team was incredibly helpful and fixed any minor kniks in my campaigns related to my store layout.
Fantastik!

Stylhunter

Great App for increasing conversion in my ecommerce! Recommend it! +++

Ranger Co

This app is great! Once you set it up it is good to go and will restart its self once the time clock hits zero.