Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

The Cuteness Shop

Wish I had found this earlier! Get this app. It's really worth it and much needed.

Eclatdeparis

Thank you for such an amazing app!
A must have app for everyone serious about increasing their conversions.

Putifulstore

Best scarcity app on the app store PERIOD!

The last update is gorgeous. Love it!!!

Nano Hearing Aids

The last update wasn't expected, it changed a lot the UI and everything. Our sales went down by almost 90%! The circle design is really ugly and gay, it's not converting. I hope this gets fixed or at least give us an option to use the previous version of the countdown timer. And before any update, give your customers the heads up of all the changes. Clearly this is a huge move mistake.

Pickaddict

Good support and good new stuff will come with this app!

Believe In Love

this app became to be SO AWESOME. it make any general theme into shoptimized theme on steroids. NICE. LOVE IT. price is so REAL. just loving it.

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Emporimania

Great app, 10/10 customer service.

Mamas Little One

This one of my favourite apps. I took it down for a while (due to issues with a different app) and my conversion immediately dropped almost 1%, put it back in and it immediately jumped back up again, so it definitely does its job! It also has a bunch of features the other countdown apps don't have. Also, the customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend this app.

Distinctive Curtains And Valances

Outstanding support !! Love the variety of features and easy install. We just began running it so we will see if translates to better conversions with our customer base. Thank you.