Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

asterix store

Extremamente instável, app aparece na pagina do produto quando quer .
não recomendo, espero atendimento do suporte.

JustRideIt

Just doesn't work.. Terrible customer service when I attempted to contact them they just said watch the Youtube video. Cheers but See ya

June 28, 2019

I'm sorry to hear Hurrify didn't work for you. However, our customer support was very responsive to the ticket you submitted, and they were offering a lot more than a Youtube video as you can see here => https://prnt.sc/o7tx8i
https://prnt.sc/o7txff , https://prnt.sc/o7txo2 , https://prnt.sc/o7txvh

Aleatório

It just DOES NOT WORK! Set everything ok. But it does not even work with the default shopify theme! it's crap. Better the Dynamic Banner Suite.

LezNut

HORRIBLE!!! Doesnt work and customer support is unresponsive! It seems they are having problems. After I download the app it showed a notice that some functions may not work coz they are complying to shopify terms. IDK. So frustrating!

TheLifter

It used to be a good app. Not anymore. Lost most of its functions. It is not worth the money. Customer support is very poor too.

Update: changed it to 1 star as the customer support is incompetent and completely useless. The owner of this app puts his ego before his customers. Not a good approach, especially when the app lost about 80% of its functions and is barely working. The only mistake I did was giving your app 2 stars. Mistake corrected. Have a good day.

March 4, 2019

We totally respect your opinion. However, our support team and myself included reached out multiple times to try to see what's wrong. You were very uncooperative and abusive. Your issue could have been solved in a second though. Not sure why you blame the app for a mistake you did.

F&P Accessories Store

This app did Not working, I've been trying for two days for many times. a Shit, just money thrown away!

March 4, 2019

Am sorry for your bad experience. But we have tried to reach out multiple times to see what's wrong and help you solve it but you never replied. Am not sure why you didn't reach out for support since the first moment, and chose to spend 2 days figuring it out and then left such a review.

Top Gift Online

Disappointed, the app is not working as required per conditions. User unable to run banner option and Countdown timer on the product page. Used for less then a month, expecting refund

One Steal Per Day

I asked the timer to be placed in the front page, but the coder broke my add to cart button. Which means that I was running my ads to a page where no one could buy anything! When I asked to fix the code I was told that "unfortunately that would not be possible", then I also asked to have to have my trial extended (because I have used my trial), well as a surprise I was also told that "unfortunately that would not be possible".
Overall bad customer service, bad coding, do not on up to their mistakes.

SuperCreativeline

No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.No work, I want to uninstall.

BestowUpon

This app did exactly what I wanted but it added 1.6 seconds of load time to my entire Shopify store. I had contacted support to find out why things were so sluggish.

Support pointed out the app was slow, I asked them to show me how I could test, they said use Pingdom, look at file requests and sure enough the Hurrify app had a 1.6 second load time on its own.

I would love to use this addon but with the current speed performance, I would advise stay away as long load times cause issues with e-commerce conversions, one to avoid.

Previous 1 3