Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Luxolifestyle

Half of the options available in the screenshot are not available anymore. Not a good product for what it costs it gives you no real options. Should be free

Techafford

I was having a challenge so i uninstalled, but the problem is still there. The problem is my checkout button is frozon and when i inspect it shows that hurrify me is the source of the problem

March 11, 2019

Hey Techafford,
We're sorry to hear this. We'd love to inspect this more and solve it for you! As far as i know, we never had such issues before. And even if yes, when you uninstall, the whole script stops working. However, we're more than happy to inspect this, and find the source of that issue you're having =) ... Looking forward to hearing from you .

HerbStrong Paws

JUST USE A DIFFERENT APP, great concept, trusted hurrify for months! started glitching and making my huge store, thats gettings thousands of people a day to it, look stupid and less effective by having this timer glitch out. i say one thing to my customers in my emails, instagram and website and the set it up in the timer and then come back later to see the timer glitched out and is now making me look in consistent and look shady because the time looks super hard selly. hurrify is dated, move on

Jolers

It doesn't work well on my theme

Cannibal Cabbage

I have four major issues with the app.

1. First, the trial is two days. Hardly enough time to see results. I like to know a product will work if a trial is involved. I gambled on this anyway.
2. I couldn't get it to function at all. I read the setup instructions, verified it the product was added, the settings were correct, the timer was active. Still no sign of it on my product page. I tried deleting the settings that weren't working and starting over, but nothing worked. I uninstalled the app thinking I might reinstall it and see if that worked. Unfortunately, that required me to approve the charges once more (other apps didn't do that). I did NOT contact support. After that last bit, I was done.
3. It doesn't allow an actual timer. Just a pretend timer. An artificial rush for the individual. I want a timer that shows the actual time the sale is running for. I couldn't find any trace of that kind of option.
4. The scarcity option that gives the impression of how many are sold is again a pretend option. If the customer actually pays attention to the number in your shop, or the scarcity bar, they'll see it's a sham.

The good points are:
1. The settings are pretty versatile. You can make the timers do just about anything in regard to the customer. The timer can reset when the customer reloads the page, or (using cookies) keep the same time regardless closing their browser. If you're looking for a timer to give your customers a rushed impression. To push them into the emotional buy, it will do exactly that.
2. The interface is simple to use, and easy to understand. Frankly, I didn't feel like I needed any of the tutorial information going in, because it was so user friendly.
3. The guide information is well put together and easy to read. Had I any questions going in, they would have been answered by the help information.

In the end, I'd rather be honest with my customers anyway. I'll look for a timer that gives actual sales times if possible.

Cool Clickz

Same problem as previous reviewer.....cleared my cache without success. .... UPDATE: Okay I changed from Style 3 to Style 1 and it is no longer smushed. But " the Sales Ends In: " text is in the wrong place.