Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

$6.99/month. 2-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZauberMerch

Klappt gut und ist selbsterklärend. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich den schnellen, sehr freundlichen und kompetenten Kontakt mit Raneen. Ich kann die App nur empfehlen!

Selfawear

Shada was helpful in getting my issue sorted as soon as possible. Very friendly customer service! Thanks :)

Jouw Juweeltjes

Raneen is the there is when it comes to surface. Skilled and very quick with helping you. Great app and especially team!

Spazefuse

Very fast support! I had a little problem (the timer displayed only on the product page) but I contacted them and resolved my issue in minutes!
Exellent graphics, and interface: 200% satisfied!!

Florenzaro

The best urgency app you can find ! The customer support is extremely fast and friendly ! I would recommend this app to everyone

Aurore & Luna

Très bonne application, mes ventes ont augmentées en quelques jours. Super équipe de support aussi, je recommande !

TeX

The App works very well and is extremely customizable. I had something very specific i wanted to do that required some code changing that i was unable to figure out. So i reached out to the customer support and they were extremely helpful. Went as far as to even set up this specific thing i was asking for themselves since i was unable to figure out. i would recommend anyone considering it to try it out!

M&J

Awesesome app! Great customer service and very fast installation on the webpages. I totally approve this app thanks to the awesome customization!

Lengthy T's co.

Update: Hurrify has been very helpful in the grand scheme of things, and we only encountered a misunderstanding. Hurrify is still not for me, or my store but their customer service most definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks again support team!!

Wayne. C.

I installed the app - decided it wasn't for my store, and uninstalled. A few weeks later, they charged my account $7.84. I've sent an e-mail to their 'twozillas' team and will go from there.

We all know the joys of getting our money back.

TuaPrata

1st day using and loving this app, this have very good features, keep rocking mates! love it! its the best of the class i think :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17