Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

Lengthy T's co.

Update: Hurrify has been very helpful in the grand scheme of things, and we only encountered a misunderstanding. Hurrify is still not for me, or my store but their customer service most definitely exceeded expectations. Thanks again support team!!

Wayne. C.

I installed the app - decided it wasn't for my store, and uninstalled. A few weeks later, they charged my account $7.84. I've sent an e-mail to their 'twozillas' team and will go from there.

We all know the joys of getting our money back.

TuaPrata

1st day using and loving this app, this have very good features, keep rocking mates! love it! its the best of the class i think :)

Smart-PhoneGadgets

Hurrify is so simple and gets you awesome results for your conversion rate, I clearly recommend it to everyone, who struggles with their conversion rate and wants to upgrade their store!
What I also have to mention is the awesome support, which often replies within minutes and helps you with any kind of problems in a really understandable and friendly way, especially Shada from the support team, who helped me in many cases.

zed techno

This app is really amazing i have been using it for the last 2 days to try it with the Free Trial and is really Raised my conversion I will definitely use it on all my stores it worth the price !!!

Ivy Maroc

i heard a lot about hurrify a long time ago, finally i use it and i see that i was missing a great tool and missing too much bucks haha. it definitely increase ur conversion!!

FlyyPods

it doesnt work if your product is on the home page, i watched lot of yoytube videos but i cant find the answer and the hurrify emplyess wont respond
(edit) employees helped me, now the app is working

Inovabest

Depois que passa os 2 dias ele debita automaticamente do cartão??

Khaleeji Gadgets

Great support and great app! Helps a lot with conversions and creating urgency. Had a little issue when i first installed, and got instant help.

Zebra Gadgets

Love Hurrify. The options and features it has, no other app offers! It's a must have on every store, period.

Product Deal Store

This app is amazing for bringing people back to my store that visited but then left. It always reminds them to come back.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16