Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

Hurrify ‑ Countdown Timer

by Yousef Khalidi

Powerful, Effective & Instant Sales Booster.

FlyyPods

it doesnt work if your product is on the home page, i watched lot of yoytube videos but i cant find the answer and the hurrify emplyess wont respond
(edit) employees helped me, now the app is working

Inovabest

Depois que passa os 2 dias ele debita automaticamente do cartão??

Khaleeji Gadgets

Great support and great app! Helps a lot with conversions and creating urgency. Had a little issue when i first installed, and got instant help.

Zebra Gadgets

Love Hurrify. The options and features it has, no other app offers! It's a must have on every store, period.

Product Deal Store

This app is amazing for bringing people back to my store that visited but then left. It always reminds them to come back.

Paw Comforts

UPDATED: Works flawlessly i apologize on my first review... if your having problems seeing it, it will not show up while your customizing it only on the actual shopify or website domain.

ShineFreedom

We spent 5 hours looking for an app that adds a progress bar to our product pages. We tested around 4 other apps that were quite pricey. We finally stumbled across this one although, I have to admit, they were our last choice to try because of their reviews. We finally tried it and wow! We are SO HAPPY we did! This is an unbelievably great app! It has everything we wanted and then some! We are not launching until another 2 weeks but we have written this app down as a MUST HAVE. We work with organizations and design custom shirts for their causes. Having a progress bar that shows THEIR customers how much the organization has raised based on sales really builds customer trust. It's a feature that I am sure the organizations we work with will appreciate it. This app gives us the opportunity to create a progress bar like bonfire.com. My only request would be for the option to embed the timer to a pages using HTML. They do have a banner that you can attach to specific pages however, I would prefer to embed it on the page for aesthetic purposes. Also, they should consider adding more fundraising features even though I know this is not the purpose of the app, it would still be a great option for us!

Thank you so much!

- Ryan and Stephanie
Shinefree.org
Shinefreedom.myshopify.com

April 16, 2019

You rock! Thanks TONS for the lovely feedback =D

EpilNoPain

At the beggining it wasn't worked, but the support is really efficience, my trouble is resolved ! I recommend this app

Smile24x7

I had an issue making the countdown appears in the home page(my bad) and the support team took care of everything, I recommend !

TechMinna

Great customer support. The guy who helped me with my issue is called Raneen Khalidi awesome dude perfect customer service, very responsive. The chat was like chatting with a friend in Messenger. The first contact was a few hours after I left the review so definitely check this app. My old review was: I have tried to install this app multiple times and all of them the app simply does not work. Please, customer support contact me via email: igeorgiev392@gmail.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16