Anmeldelser (77)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. juli 2024

The app is truly amazing. It offers so many different options to customize and streamline the menu, allowing for a highly personalized experience. However, what truly sets this app apart is the exceptional customer support. The support team is not only responsive and solution-oriented but also incredibly friendly and genuinely sympathetic. They go above and beyond to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.

NZG Modelle
Tyskland
5 måneder bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 11. juli 2024

Special thanks to you. We will always listen and improve product quality to give you a better experience. Wish you good business!

17. maj 2024

Simple to use App once you get used to it. Customer service is excellent. Had a few minor issues when launching the new menu, but chat team fixed it very quickly.

Trident Towing
Storbritannien
Nx8Apps svarede 19. maj 2024

Thank you for your review. We will always improve service quality and satisfy you. Wish you success!

2. juli 2024

Such a fantastic app. Easy to use, so much freedom to modify the menu how we wish. We had a request also, which would hide a certain menu item if customer tag was 'x' and the support was so helpful - they right away helped us by implementing some changes to our theme and it worked... I would highly recommend this app!!

Wolf Tucker
Storbritannien
3 dage bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 3. juli 2024

Thank you for your review. We always listen to comments from merchants, improve the application and improve service quality. Wishing you success in your business.

10. marts 2024

This app has great customisation options. There were some design elements I wanted that I couldn't achieve myself so I used the in-app chat support to ask for help. Max was very helpful and responsive and made all the customisations I wanted to make my menu look exactly as I wanted.

DIY Timber Packs
Irland
Nx8Apps svarede 20. marts 2024

Thank you for your sincere review. We will always bring the best services to you.

8. april 2024

Hands down, the best navigation menu app in Shopify App Store. The support team's response time is unparalleled; I received a customized solution in less than 2 hours.

HQ5
Sverige
4 dage bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 13. april 2024

Thank you for your rating. We will also improve our support service and product quality.

16. juli 2024

Einfach aufgebaut, wie es sein soll. Viele Features. Starker support.

GREENMNKY
Tyskland
16. april 2024

Great app to customize the menu, many options, and amazing support :))

Willy anti-gaspi
Frankrig
7 dage bruger appen
20. februar 2024

This app is very user friendly, their team is more than happy to help with any support questions and I have reached out several times when I have needed help with design or layout questions and they're always available and friendly when I need help! I highly recommend this app for your store!

Spikes and Seams Greek
USA
4 måneder bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 23. februar 2024

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We will strive to bring you a quality experience. Wish you success.

10. april 2024

Max helped me several times to make my megamenu look great. Thanks a lot!

Holy Duck Chili Oil Ltd
En dag bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 13. april 2024

Thank you for your review. We will also improve our service quality. Hope your business is successful

3. maj 2024

i accidentally uninstalled the app and when i am trying to reinstall it it says you didn't have this app installed . Please install the app and try again. And when i click on install button it agains redirecting me to the same page where it shows the same above lines and vice versa

Apricot
Pakistan
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
Nx8Apps svarede 4. maj 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked the error and fixed it. Please contact us for support via email: support@nx8apps.com.
We apologize for this inconvenience.