HyperSKU

HyperSKU

by etailerhub

Seamless dropshipping from sourcing to express shipping

Generzoid

I have really enjoyed my services with hypersku. Levin my sourcing associate agent has been tremendously helpful, available, responsive and even encouraging. I am still new to hypersku and will provide more feedback once everything progresses. Until then I am satisfied with the services I have been receiving.

TheBleuHaven

My thoughts about HyperSku is solely dependent on my experience with my account manager/agent. Because for me, he is who represents HyperSKU. It has really been great doing business with him. And he always tries his best for my success. Thankyou Benson Bian. A big shout out. Regards
TheBleuHaven

Byron Wave Eyewear

I have been working Hypersku for well over 5 months now and on 2 separate stores. My account manager has been nothing but excellent. She is always their to assist, find new products, help figure out solutions, help with customer messages. When you ask them to complete a task for you it is complete within 1-2 days.

Anime Dagger

HyperSKU provides awesome services with good quality products, been working for them with for a month. I am very much satisfied with their services, would totally recommend them!

Asnbeauty

I used the app to source products from Aliexpress, they were able to source it at much cheaper prices for good quality and faster shipping times. You get assigned to an associate with whom you can chat for any questions or queries. Definitely recommend them to grow your business and improve the profit margins.

Dsermall

I have been using this app for a long time and I highly recommend it to everyone that is doing business online. The team are very professional and patience when I work with them. They are efficient, too. Above all, a great great team to work with! ++++

The Top Brands Mall

This team is the best one to work with. They work very hard each day to help me source the best products at the lowest price all over China. I highly recommend them if you want to find a dedicated sourcing team to help you with your e-commerce business!!!A++++++

PlayPaw

Best drop shipping service to date! I have tried many, I mean MANY drop shipping services and they have come with their own flaws, issues, bad refund policies, difficult integrations etc. Hyper are the only ones that seem to care about YOU! You aren't just another $$$ figure to Hyper, they care about a smooth seamless experience, try best to source products for you cheaper, work with you to get custom packaging and help provide your customers with an overall better experience. They want to work with you long term instead of just pumping and dumping a store with poor quality products and a cheap customer experience. How many orders have I done with them? It would be getting close to 10,000
What is my Facebook feedback score currently? 4.8/5.0 This is largely down to Hyper's impeccably fast and reliable service.
Hyper can get my orders shipped to my customer in as quick as 3 days(!!!) for a very affordable rate. Their system integrates very smoothly with my orders, I can track my pre-stock, pay for items, dispute orders and everything else easily and effortlessly.
And when I have a question, Hyper are around most of the time to be able to reach and respond in a very timely manner. Udropwho? CJwho?
Go HyperSKU, trust me, you won't regret it!

Ruhemall

This a trustworthy team to work with for long. They are professional in sourcing product and offering special shipping method for me. I have a lot of orders for them every day. Highly recommended!!!

The Brand Supermall

We have been working with hypersku team for a long time and we have enjoyed the great service from them. They offer great timely service and help to source high quality products. What's more, they offer especial shipping method for our products and customers receive the goods within a very short time. It's a great team that is worth working with for good!!!

Previous 1 3 4