HyperSKU

HyperSKU

by etailerhub

Seamless dropshipping from sourcing to express shipping

Gadbe™

PURE SCAM - READ

If you expect that they have a fair return policy for any defective item that you purchase from them, you are very WRONG. They only offer 5 days! to request a refund after the delivery day. And even worse, after you make the refund request, they only give you 2 days in order you provide evidence (a picture) of the defective item.

Good luck contacting your client and asking him/her for a picture of the defective product in just 2 days. 90% of the clients will contact you about a defective item after this ABUSIVE deadline. Imagine that you cannot claim a legit refund for a defective $35 product just because your client did not contact you in 5 days. What a joke.

-- Read their return policy! --

How to Request Refund or Reshipment
Sellers must send the refund or reshipment request within 5 days of the order marked as delivered according to tracking code.

HyperSKU will check your request and will issue refund or arrange reshipment, if the proofs are valid. During the process, HyperSKU might ask for more information and seller should provide it within two business days.

August 31, 2020

Hi Gadbe, I'm sorry to hear what you've experienced with refund/reshipment. We suggest you set up a reasonable customer service policy with customers so to avoid abuse. If your customer could provide valid proof within 5 days, or even within 7 days (count in the 2 extra days after we heard from you the first time), we are happy to offer you return or reshipment. Wish you best of success!-Annabel from HyperSKU

Angels Kart

Hello, based on your response this is my updated review. ok, I will give this that your platform might not be 100% when it comes to inventory because of the large stock which btw is highly unreliable because we cant keep refunding our customers. But I guess that's a hazard for dropshipping.
When it comes to contacting your helpdesk/staff its a nightmare. I had asked a question on Aug 09 and then followed up on Aug 10 but to date, I haven't got any response. I have asked a couple of other questions regarding your products and platform but still no response. The question they responded to was in the initial state and now they don't even bother. I can see that they are active on chat but no response. You can check my conversation history and you will know what I mean. Customer service is key for your business model but unfortunately, you do not have that in your platform.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not sure what is with all the positive reviews, I am in the process of launching my store and I ran into 2 major issues and I am glad this happened before I went live.

AliExpress smart sourcing – Once I received a quote in “Quote Created” I contacted Hpyersku team on chat and asked them how to move it to my import list since there was no option. Wrote to them twice in 2 days period and still no reply.

Products Not Available/ Refund – Was all in with Hypersku, added a couple of products in my store. Then I thought to have a trial run just to be sure. Placed an order for 2 products on Aug 10 and on the 11th I noticed the status of my order was “refunded”. keep in mind I did not receive any notification/email. I contacted their team regarding this issue and she told me that “the products in the public catalogue is dynamic and huge so for outdated products we don’t update them, proactively”.. I asked her “what/which catalogue do you have control and inventory on” and then there was no reply.

I haven’t started my store yet and this is what’s happening, lack of communication, information and seems like highly unreliable stock inventory. For all the other business owners, I would think 10 times before adding any products in your store if this is how they run their sourcing.

August 13, 2020

Hi Angels Kart, thanks for taking time to leave a review. HyperSKU do keep a huge online catalog for your choice. Seems you might misunderstood our business model. The dropshipping model we follow is that we purchase products after receiving payments from sellers, and there's possibilities that the products run out of stock/become unavailable.
HyperSKU also provides warehouse service so dropshippers can keep a stock for their winning products.
Our team is always online ready to help and we invite you to ask any questions you might have. Hope we see you soon again!
-Annabel from HyperSKU

Kulture Kase

This is by far the WORST dropshipping service! I thought I would try this service and I have had problem after problem. First I had 1 test order that I paid extra for to have the 10-15 day shipping. Not only did it take them 7 days just to ship the item, but I still haven't received it and its been 40 days!! The Aliexpress sourcing is terrible they only sourced 4 out of 10 products correctly. The other 6 products were not what I wanted sourced on Aliexpress. I currently have 3 items that have been sitting in 'sourcing in process' for 10 days! You will lose business if you use this App. I'm warning people so they don't lose money, customers, and time!

June 28, 2020

Hi KultureKase, We are sorry for what you’ve encountered. Here at HyperSKU we strive to help sellers success with hassle-free sourcing and fulfillment experience, and we promise to keep transparent communication during whole process. I understand from the sales consultant who takes care of your account that there might be some miscommunications. For example, one of your products is a print-on-demand product and requires MOQ (minimum order quantity), and seems the explanation wasn’t to your satisfaction.
As for your test order to Canada, due to the local shipping delay, it takes longer than usual. You might find the service alert on Canada Post too. We feel frustrated about the situation too and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Most importantly, please don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated account manager if you have further question. We would like to solve all issue for you and we sincerely wish you the best in dropshipping business. – Annabel from HyperSKU

WickyDeez

We installed this app to allow possible matches with our supplier products when they are sold out and for quick shipping times as they promise you. However the very first product we requested to source which was available and purchased ended up not being available. We were later told they couldn't source 1 item at a time and wanted 500 MOQ (minimum order quantity) which is ridiculous since that's for Wholesalers. We were able to find another Source supplier who could match our sold out product within an hour without a 'MOQ' with better cost and matching shipping times.
The representative (Shawn) was quite rude and slow to reply and wouldn't process the refund til 2 days later when we were promised we would be refunded on the same day. From our own recent experience, we wouldn't recommend HyperSKU at all as they did not deliver on their promise, poor customer service slow to cancel and refund when they didn't even have the item in stock as advertised.

April 16, 2020

Hi WickyDeez,
I’m sorry that you had unpleasant experience. We see that you were looking for N95 masks without MOQ and had questions about HyperSKU’s features. HyperSKU App does have listing feature, but it is more about sourcing and fulfilling; we help dropshippers to source products from factories. And we fully trust sellers on the creative side of listing descriptions and image editings! Majority of products don’t have MOQ while some do. In this case N95 masks as the price is dynamic and we’d like to keep transparency with our customers.
Our consultant Shawn promised to refund your order within that day, and submit your refund request to our internal team immediately. And as you might know, there’s process and payment system takes time, so you couldn’t see the refund done right after Shawn replied you.
I fully understand this is an unpleasant experience for you, and appreciate you taking time writing this down. we will work on communication to prevent misunderstanding in the future.

We wish you all the best and would like to work with you again! - Annabel from HyperSKU