HyperSKU ‑ PRO Dropshipping

HyperSKU ‑ PRO Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 17, 2023

Great app!! Really easy to use and perfect for scaling up with dropshipping. Getting in contact with their agents is also really easy en they reply fast as wel. This is the perfect app and tool with every dropshipping businesss!!

EazyGoodz
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
etailerhub replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer, EazyGoodz! It gives us much pleasure to know that you love the app and that our agents were able to provide you with the assistance you need in a timely manner. Hope you have a wonderful day and don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need! - Victoria from HyperSKU

December 5, 2022

I recommend the app. Easy to use, appreciate the possibility of customized packages. Great support, I always got my questions answered quickly.

Purify
Czechia
Time spent using app: 3 months
etailerhub replied December 6, 2022

Wonderful! Thank you for your genuine feedback, Purify. They encourage us to keep doing our best! We are so happy that you had a great experience at HyperSKU. Don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated agent at any time. Have a wonderful day!

November 24, 2022

Highly recommended. I am a service provider and I recommend hypersku to all my clients. They offers Fast delivery + Cheaper Rates and effective communication.

Heatify Pro
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
etailerhub replied November 24, 2022

Your review made our day! Thank you for your genuine feedback, Heatify Pro. We are so happy that you had a great experience at HyperSKU. Have a lovely day and wish you the best during BFCM!
- Victoria from HyperSKU

Edited November 21, 2022

Amazing service. Works perfectly. Easy to use interface, payments goes smoothly, great agents who always find what I am looking for, and so on. App is just installed, and then it works. Very nice! Ask for Jane and Miki and you will have the best help there is!

pinkiepad
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
etailerhub replied November 21, 2022

Hi pinkiepad, glad to hear you enjoy our app! Thank you for your kind words, they encourage us to keep doing our best. So glad to hear that Jane and Miki were able to solve your inquiries promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to them, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Have a lovely day!
- Victoria from HyperSKU

November 15, 2022

Great fulfilment provider giving you a personal agent who is always there to help and support! Although I'm new to dropshipping it makes it a lot things better, e.g. shipping times.

The Simple Cat
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 13 days
etailerhub replied November 15, 2022

Hi The Simple Cat, it's great to hear that you are satisfied with HyperSKU! Your kind words will encourage us in doing our best. Don't hesitate to contact your dedicated agent for further inquiries. Looking forward to serving you again!
Have a lovely day. : )

Victoria from HyperSKU

November 10, 2022

Shipping heavy products gave me sleepless nights until I found HyperSKU and Jarvan helped me out. I love what you guys do for us

hogar Del Placer
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 2 months
etailerhub replied November 10, 2022

Hi hogar Del Placer, we’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our service. I will definitely forward your kind words to Jarvan and we will continue doing our best in assisting you. Have a lovely day! - Victoria from HyperSKU

November 6, 2022

This is the Best Product Sourcing and Fullfilment App for Dropshipping! Very fair shipping conditions and prices, very fast sourcing of every product and a very nice team which helps you with every problem. I highly recommend it!

Social-Trendz
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
etailerhub replied November 10, 2022

Hi Social-Trends, perfect! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad your inquiry was resolved professionally by our team. Feel free to contact your dedicated agent for further support. Looking forward to serving you again. Have a great day! - Victoria from HyperSKU

November 4, 2022

WOW! What a life saver, we went from angry customers not knowing when their order is going to arrive and now all our customers are happy! Hypersku provided many great things such as, fast shipping, tracking numbers, cheaper product prices and even private labeling! WOW thanks guys

Goose Plushies
Time spent using app: About 1 month
etailerhub replied November 4, 2022

Hello Goose Plushies, your kind words are much appreciated! So glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app and received the help you needed to grow your business. Your satisfaction is our motivation. Don't hesitate to drop us any questions or inquiries. We love to help!
Have a lovely day and looking forward to serving you again. - Victoria from HyperSKU

Edited December 2, 2022

Responsive and communicative. At first had some struggles and growing pains but amazing service. Very responsive. Very helpful. Help find and source anything you need as well as customizing products. You name it. Shipping is also done deceptively quickly, which is very crucial and keeps customers happy. Jiana is my Agent and she is working hard and doing her best.

Soul Snatch Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
etailerhub replied November 3, 2022

Hi Soul Snatch Store, we appreciate your updated feedback! Our team will look into your case and your assigned agent will also reach out to you immediately. Please kindly share more details and we will try our best to find a better solution to suit your needs. Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for your time! - Victoria from HyperSKU

November 3, 2022

Had a bad experience with another shipping agent and a colleague of mine connected me with Jane from Hyper Sku. She immediately was very helpful and service minded with me. Had products what were late with shipping and she managed to fix express delivery on them with no extra cost for me. The app is very great aswell. The dashboard provides features like adding your own products, sourcing, choosing shipping options, and making your own invoices to just name a few. It is easy to use at most and whenever I need help with anything, Jane and her team responds very quickly. HyperSku has helped me take my dropshipping to the next level and they deserve all the praise they can get and very warm recommendation from me.

Problemfritt
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
etailerhub replied November 3, 2022

Hi Problemfritt, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad that Jane was able to help you with your inquiry. Additionally, our team and services have contributed to growing your business would be one of the best feedback we can ask for from you! HyperSKU put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review surely reaffirms the hard work we put in every day! Have a lovely day and we look forward to serving you again! - Victoria from HyperSKU