Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

AIIR Professional

I highly recommend Hyperspeed for your Shopify store. Not only has the speed of our entire website increased (decreased loading times) significantly, but the support offered by Alex was above and beyond! Alex was quick to help out with any questions that I had and even took time to add additional code to our theme to improve speed even more. If your site is sluggish then I would definitely install Hyperspeed! You'll love it and your conversion rate will likely see an increase due to performance.

GoodPostureNow

Hyperspeed does what it promises. I saw a 25-20% increase I load times after installing. I also had the pleasure of being in contact with Alexander in regards to some optimizations for existing apps and it was a great experience, he has been very helpful and understanding of what I needed to do in order to add further improvements.

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

ModernTribe

Definitely the best functionality among speed optimization apps I have seen. The only app I have seen with critical CSS inlining. Would have saved me days or weeks if I had found this earlier. Does about everything you can do to speed up a Shopify site.

Fabulastic EU

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

WWW.PPEDIRECTONLINE.CO.UK

Great would recommend

Eco-Vegan Co.

Really love the support that I've had since installing this app. Fast response and simple to use app. thank you

Aquaball™

Really good app. It made me win a precious time on my site. Moreover the support team is very reactive and nice. I really recommend

BetterKitchen4U

I used this app and it increased the page speed so much! The support is really helpful and friendly. I can really recommend it. Maybe the pricing is a little bit expensive but there is no app as good as this one.

CarsStarz

The support from these guys is phenomenal. After solving my query, Alex went above and beyond and took time out to help me make the website even faster and even removed some junk files left behind by deleted apps. I've never seen a Shopify app provide this much amount of support. Highly recommend.