Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Letterfest

All good. Good service and very promt reply to all our requests for help. Hope that the developer can keep adding extra processes to the system in the future as has really made a difference to the site. We use lots of product images and this helped reduce bounce rates and cart conversions.

The Starting Lineup Store

These guys have been really helpful in getting my site up to speed. Pun intended. I can't wait to see how my traffic split A/B testing goes from when I started Hyperspeed. Thank you!

Oncor Recycled Trees

Works great. My site was way faster after setting this app up. Bounce rate improved and more traffic stayed. Thanks alex.

West Brothers

Just tested out this app - incredibly quick to install and what it promises to deliver is spot on. For us however, our store is already very lean so the improvements that we did see were quite minor, however for the uninitiated with shopify/coding this looks to be an app.

GOGOSHOP

This app is really good, my theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good

BOBO BIRD FRANCE

www.bobobird-france.fr
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

FIZWAY

My site looks much faster after some help from the team, and great customer service from Alex. Thanks

Western Soul®

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I used this app to make my fast theme even faster, with now blazing speed loading times on all kinds of devices and slow internet speeds around europe. There are many tests out there on page speed, but only one can be valid, and that is a rise in time spent on pages, and higher number of pages visited per visit and higher visits and sales without really doing any programming work.

Wheelchair Liberty

It was a little tricky to get it going, but the developers were responsive and I've had a huge improvement on my GTMetrix scores.