Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Curvy

Great app and excellent support. Thanks. Really appreciate Alex the developer going above and beyond.

Gewdy

Great App! Increased website speed a lot. Great customer service - helped a lot.A+ would recommend!!

Eloura Australia

Alex has really gone out of his way and helped me with something that really was slowing my site down and was related to an old app that refused to help me remove their JS coding that was a mess even before I uninstalled their app.

I've only had this app for a few weeks, but I am proud to say that this app does what it says it will do and I see that my page speeds and loads are improving over time. Don't waste your time testing apps that don't really do what they say. Pay the monthly fee and you will see the return in that investment!

My Dog Flower

Great customer support, even on the lower priced plan. My site speed went up immediately after implementing, and the support team made some changes themselves within 24 hours of my initial email request :) this is exactly what I was looking for - an 'all inclusive' app that would tackle multiple issues when it came to slowing down my site (image compression, apps, caching, link loading, etc) - thank you!!

Whitaker Brothers

Superb application, incredibly well-realized. This goes miles towards solving one of the biggest problems Shopify store owners face with their stores: slow loading times.

It does exactly as promised, it radically improved our scores on GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights the second we deployed it. Strongly recommended.

Jahvy

Great customer support. This app is just what was needed to have the site load faster and perform better.

AIIR Professional

I highly recommend Hyperspeed for your Shopify store. Not only has the speed of our entire website increased (decreased loading times) significantly, but the support offered by Alex was above and beyond! Alex was quick to help out with any questions that I had and even took time to add additional code to our theme to improve speed even more. If your site is sluggish then I would definitely install Hyperspeed! You'll love it and your conversion rate will likely see an increase due to performance.

GoodPostureNow

Hyperspeed does what it promises. I saw a 25-20% increase I load times after installing. I also had the pleasure of being in contact with Alexander in regards to some optimizations for existing apps and it was a great experience, he has been very helpful and understanding of what I needed to do in order to add further improvements.

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

ModernTribe

Definitely the best functionality among speed optimization apps I have seen. The only app I have seen with critical CSS inlining. Would have saved me days or weeks if I had found this earlier. Does about everything you can do to speed up a Shopify site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6