Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

Extremely good app. A no brainer for any Shopify store. Set up is very easy & support is great as well.

Meermin Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 3, 2023

This app has sharply increased our store speed and improved our GT metrix - makes the user experience much better!

Danireon Cards & Games
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 2, 2023

This service is absolutely outstanding and a game changer for our website page speed. Highly recommend!

Cat Harness Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 12, 2022

Hyperspeed is an amazing app it helps speed up and optimize the website without paying for a heavy developer to optimize your theme and it lets you select the options you would like to keep which makes it so much easier to optimize any store! I actually broke my theme, it said an expert will fix the theme within 24 hours and it wasn't even 10 minutes and a hyperspeed developer fixed the theme!

TheMacroKids
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 5, 2022

I installed this app a few days ago because my store speed was at a horrible 29. After installing this app more score speed jumped up to 33. I reached out to the Hyperspeed app support to see what else could be done and they responded immediately with additional changes and recommendations for me. Because of their fast and very helpful support, my speed score went from 29 three days ago to 44 as of today. What a great improvement. On top of this, I really like the fact that the app makes a preview of your theme to review and ensure everything is working correctly before you actually make any permanent changes. I am hoping that I can continue to work with their support to keep increasing my store speed but I am extremely happy with the app and customer support so far.

Romantic Blessings
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 11, 2022

Fantastic app! Hands-on and real-time support from Orlando and Alex. Mobile pagespeed performance score tripled, desktop doubled. I'd definetely recommend.

sazy.com
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 2, 2022

Great app, helped me a lot to boost my site's speed, and also a very helpful support center, always helped me.

DE BASE
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 22, 2022

One of the most underrated apps! Great support. Tripled our pagespeed. Speed has a great impact on SEO and Conversion.

U&E Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
October 22, 2022

This app is amazing! After installing Hyperspeed, our site speed increased dramatically! Our desktop speed went from 43 to 97! Our mobile speed increased from 19 to 49 and we are thrilled! We did have a few minor issues with a pop-up for our newsletter causing freezing on mobile. But after an email to support, the issue was resolved quickly... very quickly! Support is amazing as well! Alex even diagnosed another problem that was present before we added his app, and offered a solution for us! That just blew my mind!! That level of customer support is so rare nowadays... I am super happy with this app!! Now, Mellow Mammals (mellowmammals.com) is starting to get more eyeballs! Check out our site if you want to see an example of a site happily using this app!

Mellow Mammals
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 15, 2022

We were able to optimize our landing pages efficiently using this tool! No heavy progamming and code needed!

Southern Self Storage