Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sand Dollar Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates

After going through several iterations with Shopify experts and independent developers - no one could deliver the type of improvements to our speed and our core web vitals that Google prioritizes - LCP, CLS, etc., Alex & Hyperspeed did what no one else could. Their essentials plan works well itself but we wanted a more hands on approach so opted for their enterprise package and could not be happier with the results. Our store speed literally increased by 50% without having to remove critical apps or design changes. Worth every penny.

Excellent-Supply.com

REVISED REVIEW: Five star app! We're getting a solid "A" speed test and a 95% performance score on GTMetrix (up from a "C" score without the app). By the way, we tried this app last November and it bonked on our store with some erratic performance scores. Well I decided to go ahead and give it another try now. I don't know if they've improved the app. Or maybe our site and/or our apps are behaving better at this point in time. In any case, Hyperspeed is living up to it's name. We ran the "Standard" optimization and we're seeing terrific speed gains without any problems. We're blown away with the results!

November 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Comparing individual audits can be deceptive since site audits can be very variable. The same site can have very different audits with no changes. Taking an average over time gives a better picture of how speed has changed.

Just let me know if you decide to give the app another try and I'd be happy to help!

Biddle and Bop

Great app, very easy with one of the best support teams I've run into in 6+ years. Well worth the price to keep things running as quickly and avoid any sluggishness.

ISS Automotive Solutions

Very fast response in looking out our new JS updates. Very helpful. Helped reduce my speed on site over night. Took a bit of testing, but the tool has lots of options for testing. Would recommend.

VPA Australia

Location Australia

Brilliant app. Briliiant developers. These guys really know their stuff. Thank you so much for helping us with speed improvements.

Hello Fido

Great app , fantastic customer service, really quick to respond to any issues . Cant recommended them enough!

Cycle Touring Life

This has more than doubled the speed of my store. Quick and efficient service. I highly recommend this app!

Atomic Filters

Just started using this app and have already seen a significant improvement. Support has been excellent. I would recommend the app as site speed is becoming much more important.

Simbly Furniture

This app has been crucial for speeding up our site. I highly recommend it. The customer support team is speedy and responds with a great deal of subject matter expertise. We're thrilled we found Hyperspeed.

Lytec

Excellent app, finally found one that actually does real speed boosts. The support team was really helpful and answered all my questions quickly. Would highly recommend!