Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited September 9, 2021

REVISED REVIEW: Five star app! We're getting a solid "A" speed test and a 95% performance score on GTMetrix (up from a "C" score without the app). By the way, we tried this app last November and it bonked on our store with some erratic performance scores. Well I decided to go ahead and give it another try now. I don't know if they've improved the app. Or maybe our site and/or our apps are behaving better at this point in time. In any case, Hyperspeed is living up to it's name. We ran the "Standard" optimization and we're seeing terrific speed gains without any problems. We're blown away with the results!

Excellent-Supply.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rvere replied November 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Comparing individual audits can be deceptive since site audits can be very variable. The same site can have very different audits with no changes. Taking an average over time gives a better picture of how speed has changed.

Just let me know if you decide to give the app another try and I'd be happy to help!

November 6, 2020

Great app, very easy with one of the best support teams I've run into in 6+ years. Well worth the price to keep things running as quickly and avoid any sluggishness.

Biddle and Bop
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited December 18, 2020

Very fast response in looking out our new JS updates. Very helpful. Helped reduce my speed on site over night. Took a bit of testing, but the tool has lots of options for testing. Would recommend.

ISS Automotive Solutions
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 8, 2020

Brilliant app. Briliiant developers. These guys really know their stuff. Thank you so much for helping us with speed improvements.

VPA Australia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 1, 2020

Great app , fantastic customer service, really quick to respond to any issues . Cant recommended them enough!

Hello Fido
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 17, 2020

This has more than doubled the speed of my store. Quick and efficient service. I highly recommend this app!

Cycle Touring Life
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited September 17, 2020

Just started using this app and have already seen a significant improvement. Support has been excellent. I would recommend the app as site speed is becoming much more important.

Atomic Filters
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited September 9, 2020

This app has been crucial for speeding up our site. I highly recommend it. The customer support team is speedy and responds with a great deal of subject matter expertise. We're thrilled we found Hyperspeed.

Simbly Furniture
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 2, 2020

Excellent app, finally found one that actually does real speed boosts. The support team was really helpful and answered all my questions quickly. Would highly recommend!

Lytec
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 11, 2020

Great app and excellent support. Thanks. Really appreciate Alex the developer going above and beyond.

Curvy