Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Righteous Apparel

I've been using this app for a long time without the Lazy Load feature turned on and that alone made my site faster. I just turned on the Lazy Load feature and wow, this is much faster. I needed tech support on the Lazy Load only because I had not used the feature and have had the app for over a year. The tech support guy fixed it right away even though it was night time at their end. This app continuously monitors for changes in CSS, js, code changes, photo uploads, etc and optimizes your site automatically depending on what you have selected to be monitored. You do not have to use every feature, but I am and it working great. There is a preview mode so you can check your entire store out before you implement any changes. I highly recommend this app!

Diligence1International

Location Philippines

The ONLY minification app that does css html minifier, javscript, and image compression you need, where you have quick and reliable support. I tried the other apps out there this one is the BEST out there (the other optimization apps either only does image compression or just mess up my shopify website coding).

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very great app, you need it if you have a site! This app cut my site speed in half within 2 hours, support is almost always online and helpful! Alex is the best! He helped me thoroughly throughout a month to get my site speed perfect! Highly recommended!

Balardi

Great app ! customer service is super fast and very professional. my store's speed is now 2 times faster than the time it took before. I tried other apps here that will improve my website's speed but this app is the best! 5 Stars.

Gioqo

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

This is truly an advanced speed optimizer, the customer support exceeded my expectations, I highly recommend it.

Curavita

Location Australia

This app is comprehensive and adjust site speed correctly not only for users, but Google and the other search engines as well. Very good and fast support. Recommended,

Aklasu

Great app. Developers took the time to build an optimization app that doesnt cause store owners to have anxiety. Support was friendly and quick. Recommended.

CleverShopper.Org

Location Ireland

I installed this app and then asked the developer if there's anything I could do to further improve sitespeed. They went above and beyond what was necessary to help me. Between the app and help from Alexander, my site speed on GTmetrix went from 16-18 seconds load time consistently to 3.3 seconds consistently.

ReBubble Cup

My store got much faster! Easy setup, and support was responsive. Tried a bunch of free apps but they didn't really do anything. This app actually does what it says it will.

HeliDirect

I am a little skeptical at first, but I give it a try anyway since my site has alot of images and are slow to load, especially on the homepage. After install and test run the optimization, I got some layout issue that broken on the preview template. Ask Alex for support and also read knowledgebase myself and figured out that I may need to uncheck one optimization at the time to see which one works for our site. Take some times to go through and turn on and off each optimization to check and test and finally got the site done. It loads much faster after the optimzation. Happy with the result. If your site has a speed issue, please give this a try.