Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited January 16, 2021

www.sunwoodtime.com
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

BOBO BIRD FRANCE
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 1, 2019

My site looks much faster after some help from the team, and great customer service from Alex. Thanks

FIZWAY
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 14, 2019

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Western Soul®
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 12, 2019

I used this app to make my fast theme even faster, with now blazing speed loading times on all kinds of devices and slow internet speeds around europe. There are many tests out there on page speed, but only one can be valid, and that is a rise in time spent on pages, and higher number of pages visited per visit and higher visits and sales without really doing any programming work.

Scootera | Dualtron UK
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 11, 2019

It was a little tricky to get it going, but the developers were responsive and I've had a huge improvement on my GTMetrix scores.

Wheelchair Liberty
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 17, 2019

This works. Hyperspeed is an appropriate name for it! Great customer service. My website is now loading really fast

Now-grow
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 15, 2019

Definitely a great app to have that helped improving our speedscore.
Also great support from Alex!

Amuzzi
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited July 19, 2019

29$ a month saves me a developer working for hundreds of dollars.
Within 20 minutes my speed test went up from 50 on desktop to 80-85.
Mobile went from 1-5 to 30-35 .
Mobile still has some slow issues, but support is great and is helping me with that! happy customer from wickedcushions.com

Wicked Cushions
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 7, 2019

My Shopify store was taking 30-36 seconds to load with 80+% bounce rate. I optimized images, followed all the guidelines with only minor improvements.

I found the Hyperspeed App and while I had my doubts, I was greatly impressed. Within a short period of time pages were loading from 2-3 seconds.

I emailed their customer support for assistance with an image and it was resolved in the same day.

Highly recommend - they delivered and continue to do so.

PerformAIR Nasal Dilators
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 26, 2019

Product as Described. This app really increased the loading speed of our website. Highly Recommended.

BandMonkey