Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pregnannie

It's easy to use, yet the most advanced speed app on the market. It features everything from compressing your website scripts and images to simply deferring them.

Planta Mi Árbol

Location Costa Rica

Very powerful App! Exactly what I needed to increase my page speed a lot! The customer service is great as well. Highly recommended!

Unique Mart

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app!!! the page going from 65 on gtmetrix, to 88... great! the page loads so quick, and the semrush site health it's over 87.

Luxusfuerdenhund

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

the app is great and has significantly increased the speed of my shop. the support is super fast and is always helpful. I can only recommend the app and the developers

Dolly and Dotty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing Support! The very best support I have come across. I have no hesitation to recommend this app and the company. Really one of the best support and a great app. Thank you our site is faster then before!

F.N. Sharp

I tried this app based on the other good reviews, and they were all correct. This app works, and the customer service is excellent. Alex reached out to me right away and helped me to get my settings dialed in without delay. I highly recommend this app.

MinutesHoursDays

Like many new store owners, I discovered that my page load speed was subpar at the start. I tried multiple things to improve the load time and stumbled upon this app. I feel like the store loads much faster on both desktop and mobile, and I love that the app includes JS deferrals, caching of pages and compressing of photos. Having this app has helped my store significantly and I would definitely recommend adding it to your core app selection.

BabyVroom

Location Switzerland

2x speed increased of my website. Just need to wait few days the time HyperSpeed make his job. Really good app if you want make your website faster. =D And the support is highly quick and professional !

Fur Ever Pet Shop

My five stars go to customer support.
Alex helped me to solve fastly my issue. The app is very good overall, but the customer support is excellent.

Aeares

Location Spain

A must have. I have had this app for a few months now. The initial boost to my page speed was great, but as I have developed my site it is the ongoing support which is truly amazing. Really quick responses whenever I need help (normally due to having made a change, added an app or similar), and often with an improvement made instantly. Perfect!