Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Liquidyne Process Technologies, Inc.

Very well built, and VERY well supported. I was impressed when first installing it, and this app made a significant difference in load times, and subsequently the google results. 12/10 would install again. In my two years working with Shopify, this is one of the few apps of any type that I've found that were not complete garbage. I've learned to doubt that apps can actually do what they say, but this app reset my expectations–YES, it IS possible to build quality software in the shopify ecosystem. (Eor context, I've been building websites for 28 years.)

For Your Little One

Highly recommend, really transforms your site speed. I asked a couple of questions and they came back really quickly also with more improvements.

Pig Brig Trap Systems

Time spent using app 1 day

Great support. The app helped a ton and the support was even better. The team actually made some mods to the site that really helped speed things along. Super happy!

Skill Board

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you're thinking about getting Hyperspeed, get it. It's made our site so much faster. A fast site is super important for usability since most people will leave a site if it takes too long to load. This cuts out so much time setting up Lazyloading and minifying. Alex in Support is super helpful and the app is very powerful.

Wonder and Lust

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great App. Instantly fixed my site speed. Also, the best support out of any app I have ever used. I was helped by Alexander and he went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommend

Plntd.ae

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used this app to help reduce my page load speed. Here are the results after 2 minutes of setup:
Average Site Speed (Speed Index) -37.2%
Average Google PageSpeed Score +52.3%
Total Blocking Time -46.2%
Entire Page is Completely Usable (Time to Interactive) -37.8%
Render Blocking Resources -35.7%
Largest Content Has Loaded (Largest Contentful Paint) -34.8%
Average Page Size (Total Byte Weight) -27.9% Again, after 2 minutes of setup!! And everything looks fine! One page I had wasn't previewing properly; and the support team addressed it in a few hours. All I had to do was a final preview check and publish.

ExcellentPhoto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to speed up our website with great success.
Great support team helped us whenever we needed help with an issue.

Pacey MedTech

This app is amazing and the seller has provided incredible support! He went over and above to help me optimize my store even providing some custom code. My site improved from a rating of C to A on GTMetrix and the load time went from 21.5s to 6s! Nothing but great things to say, highly recommend.

Marvels Global Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Those guys don't joke, I have installed the App, a notification came up to I needed to open a ticket for some adjustment and in less than 5 minutes my Ticket was already seen and acted upon! they fixed and improved the issue super quickly, not only that, My website now is super fast even got an A on https://gtmetrix.com/ I really recommend this app and the team is just awesome...

Rolling Rocks

Location Mexico

Finally! An app that works! I can't believe how easy it was to install, and the results were amazing & instant!