Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Olleke Wizarding Store Brugge Sluis Maastricht London

I've been selling online for seven years and I never want to compensate on the design. Beautiful sites need to be fast and mobilefriendly, or you won't make any profit. I used several free and paid apps to improve the speed, seo, images, minify scripts and I noticed each app adds a lot of extra code to your website that doesn't go away when you uninstall them.
I used a paid app for speed and that gave me a C ranking. This app turned it into A, making my site 35% faster then my competitors.

My suggestion is: check the speed of the demo theme you are using. Your speed won't be better then the demo. Pick another theme if needed or update your theme (start over from scratch to get a clean sourcecode) copy all the changes you have made so it looks the same (or use your backup). Publish the (new or updated clean code) theme. Analyse your site speed. Re-install all apps you still want to use, each app will add code to your theme. Install the hyperspeed app. Preview it first (I ran into a small css problem that they have fixed after I've mailed them). Make a new preview if neccessary. Publish the hyperspeed preview, check your site and analyse your site in the next couple of days. My new A ranking got even better after a few days (from 89% to 91%). Not just speed but all levels improved. And I'm using less apps to get the same result, saving me 10$ a month.
You have a 7 days trial to test out my suggestion.

Annalise Jewellery

Instant improvement, great support.. We'll see how we get on going forward. On our site www.annalise.co.uk

Tech Hype

Significantly Improved my website speed!! Very good customer service. Improved our google Pagespeed Insight scores!

Pro-Equine

Our site was quite slow and images were not being deferred. This app really helped increase speed, the support from Hyperspeed has also been outstanding, with all emails answered in a timely manner. We are very happy with the app and the service behind it.

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

This app is really very good. Does exactly what it should. The support is also amazing. Fast and friendly.
I wish they had a lower priced pricing option.

Copa-Wax

I used this app to help me speed up my site. Recommend these guys personally and yes they go the extra mile. #CopaWax

brosgadget.com

I used this app and saw a 8% increase in the conversion rate during the 7-day trail period. Very satisfied.

WL

Turns out my problem wasn't as bad as I thought it was but was super impressed with the boost in page speed. Personal hands-on service from Alex and got everything dialed in!

1Style.ch

Perfect app! Effective ! Alex is a great support ! For a long time i was looking this kind of app ! Strongly recommend for everyone !!!

Neoma Sanativa Design

One of the better speed optimizing apps out there in my opinion. I was able to get an increase in site speed and a reduction in my page sizes with this app. Love the preview system, it let me check my store for errors before making the faster theme live. Support is fantastic and does a great job of assisting with any problems! 5 stars all day