Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2022

Awesome app, better support! Went out of their way to continue to help me out and ensure that everything was setup perfectly

Skip's Garage
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 9, 2022

Great app !!! Got my score from the 40s to the 80s. Highly recommend! Very easy to work with. Thanks !

RossiMa Jewelry
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 7, 2022

Highly recommended! My site is loading much faster and Alex was helpfully in adding a few extra touches.

Creative Escape Rooms
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 6, 2022

Alexander has provided great help with the speed optimization for our store, highly recommend! Great APP overall.

Rikku
China
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 28, 2021

I am so glad i chose this app to install. The speed has increased drastically. Alex is so helpful and assisted me by adding an extra feature. Thank you so much Guys. I'm enjoying it.

Imperial Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 25, 2021

excellent customer support, very responsive and they try their best to solve your problem. in addition, their app work very good.

British House
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 22, 2021

Very well built, and VERY well supported. I was impressed when first installing it, and this app made a significant difference in load times, and subsequently the google results. 12/10 would install again. In my two years working with Shopify, this is one of the few apps of any type that I've found that were not complete garbage. I've learned to doubt that apps can actually do what they say, but this app reset my expectations–YES, it IS possible to build quality software in the shopify ecosystem. (Eor context, I've been building websites for 28 years.)

Liquidyne Process Technologies, Inc.
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 19, 2021

Highly recommend, really transforms your site speed. I asked a couple of questions and they came back really quickly also with more improvements.

For Your Little One
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited December 17, 2021

Great support. The app helped a ton and the support was even better. The team actually made some mods to the site that really helped speed things along. Super happy!

Pig Brig Trap Systems
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 16, 2021

If you're thinking about getting Hyperspeed, get it. It's made our site so much faster. A fast site is super important for usability since most people will leave a site if it takes too long to load. This cuts out so much time setting up Lazyloading and minifying. Alex in Support is super helpful and the app is very powerful.

Skill Board