Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The House of Awareness

App works well with my site being faster. Support is phenomenal, helping me when I have needed help. Highly recommend!

Gokrea.com

Location Denmark

Very fast support, and high speed increase of our online shop... what's not to like? :-) I'm looking forward to seeing, what it will bring in turnover.

Prevail Key Co.

The app is amazing, it works extremely well and the results are immediate. Even better is the support! Alex from the support team is awesome, quick to reply and friendly. Cannot recommend Hyperspeed enough!

Audacia Home

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Terrific! I had a slight problem with the app when it first installed, in the theme preview (it does not publish automatically), a couple of my pages did not load correctly. I reached out to the theme who fixed it within a couple hours, and my store is now lightning fast! Would highly recommend.

Not So Ape

The app is intuitive to use, results are immediate and super fast, and helpful customer support. Great experience.

Bluecrate

Seems to be working well so far! Obviously would love the premium plan to have a dev's eyes on the site to help speed it up, but it's quite a significant jump in cost. Hope to see more features soon!

Faith Expressions

This app made my score improve significantly! I was a little unsure but glad I tried it out! Support from Alex was absolutely incredible as well. I'm impressed and will continue using!

Freeforms

Time spent using app About 2 months

The excellent support staff on this app helped me tailor the app to my website and even cleaned up code from other apps I'd uninstalled. My site is now much quicker and more efficient. Super quick responses to my emails, too!

A51 Benessere Shop

Location Italy

Good app, very useful to keep Shopify site speed optimized. The subscription price is advantageous, great customer care

American Pride Unlimited

Great app! This definitely improved our site load times significantly. Support was very responsive and fixed issues quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!