Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 16, 2021

Great App. Instantly fixed my site speed. Also, the best support out of any app I have ever used. I was helped by Alexander and he went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommend

Wonder and Lust
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 15, 2021

I used this app to help reduce my page load speed. Here are the results after 2 minutes of setup:
Average Site Speed (Speed Index) -37.2%
Average Google PageSpeed Score +52.3%
Total Blocking Time -46.2%
Entire Page is Completely Usable (Time to Interactive) -37.8%
Render Blocking Resources -35.7%
Largest Content Has Loaded (Largest Contentful Paint) -34.8%
Average Page Size (Total Byte Weight) -27.9% Again, after 2 minutes of setup!! And everything looks fine! One page I had wasn't previewing properly; and the support team addressed it in a few hours. All I had to do was a final preview check and publish.

Plntd.ae
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
December 13, 2021

We use this app to speed up our website with great success.
Great support team helped us whenever we needed help with an issue.

ExcellentPhoto
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 6, 2021

This app is amazing and the seller has provided incredible support! He went over and above to help me optimize my store even providing some custom code. My site improved from a rating of C to A on GTMetrix and the load time went from 21.5s to 6s! Nothing but great things to say, highly recommend.

Pacey MedTech
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 24, 2021

Those guys don't joke, I have installed the App, a notification came up to I needed to open a ticket for some adjustment and in less than 5 minutes my Ticket was already seen and acted upon! they fixed and improved the issue super quickly, not only that, My website now is super fast even got an A on https://gtmetrix.com/ I really recommend this app and the team is just awesome...

Marvels Global Ltd
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 20, 2021

Finally! An app that works! I can't believe how easy it was to install, and the results were amazing & instant!

Rolling Rocks
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 16, 2021

App works well with my site being faster. Support is phenomenal, helping me when I have needed help. Highly recommend!

The House of Awareness
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 11, 2021

Very fast support, and high speed increase of our online shop... what's not to like? :-) I'm looking forward to seeing, what it will bring in turnover.

Gokrea.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 23, 2021

The app is amazing, it works extremely well and the results are immediate. Even better is the support! Alex from the support team is awesome, quick to reply and friendly. Cannot recommend Hyperspeed enough!

Prevail Key Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 23, 2021

Terrific! I had a slight problem with the app when it first installed, in the theme preview (it does not publish automatically), a couple of my pages did not load correctly. I reached out to the theme who fixed it within a couple hours, and my store is now lightning fast! Would highly recommend.

Audacia Home