Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Нектейн

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 1 day

For now, this app has improved the speed of the site very well, which should be very good for Google positions and subsequent sales. Thanks.

Spectrum

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer service and app. Fast and proactively fix issues. Has improved the load speed from our text heavy site. Would recommend.

Relaxea™

Location France

The support team is super reactive and amazingly quick to fix the problems that can appear. This app makes your website fluid and whenever some changes need to be made send an email and they literally respond in minutes!

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're happy to help, and will always respond within 24 hours (usually sooner). You definitely caught us at a good time, we're glad we could help.

First Impression Doors & More

The support team was great. They worked to provide a custom fix for my site and both Page Speed Insights and actual page speed are looking great.

PrintingSurprises.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful! It accelerates my website very fast. I am thrilled with this new app and would like to promote it!

Lana KK®

Location Germany

The app works very well for us. We gained a lot of speed for our website. Customer support is very quick and very responsive.
Compared to other apps it is a bit higher in price, but we have been looking for an app that addresses our website speed as a whole and not only compressing images. Hyperspeed does a great job ☺️

The Warehouse Salon

So happy I found this app! Amazing customer service. It increased my sites speed tremendously. Alexander was an amazing help.

Flourish

Location India

Hyperspeed is a must-have for any store that understands the importance of speed in today's context. It took barely 5 minutes to install and optimize our theme and Alex provided excellent support throughout the process.
I can't believe how fast they were able to show results. Definitely recommend.

Meadow Frances

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has sped up my site significantly and is beyond easy to use. In addition to that, I have to PRAISE the amazing customer service. They went above and beyond to help with a minor tech issue I had on my site (unrelated to the app, and one that I casually mentioned in an email), and then support helped make sure the app was configured properly, and they were just prompt and amazing to work with. I will tell EVERYONE about this app.

CureUp

Extremely helpful customer service, super fast response time and great advice, definitely recommend adding this app!