Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Calendar Club Canada

It is extremely rare to run into such a solid app, that's also backed by such first-class and personalized support. Not only did this app absolutely improve our web site's speed (and customer experience as a result) but Alex goes above any beyond every time.

Merchandize.ca

Excellent app increased speed on both of my stores and I am very happy and would recommend this app for others.

Nashville Metal Art

The support I received from Alexander was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure our site was fully optimazed. Thank you.

Spirit Animal Coffee

I used this app to help me speed up some heavily-loading elements. Besides working great, their technical support is A+. Super-responsive and always ready to help out.

Sexy Gioie

Location Italy

Excellent efficiency and top class assistance. The team actually did some work on the code for me instead of just telling me where was the problem. Beyond simple satisfaction

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Location Portugal

I used this app for helping with my page speed and it worked perfectly. In addition, the customer support it´s amazing. I really recommend it!

Motobriiz Products

Excellent App that really helps to cleanup your Google Page Speed numbers immediately. Lets you preview your site before publishing changes so you can tweak the settings and not break your site. Had a technical question and Alex responded very quickly and helped me resolve the issue.

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

Easy, Simple, and works. Page speed increased after install. Great customer service! Highly recommended.

The Sign Shed

WOW! This app really does make a huge difference to your website. Since installing Hyperspeed a couple of weeks ago we've seen a noticeable improvement in page loading speeds. There's been a significant improvement with page speed scores on the "How fast is my website" sites, both for mobile and desktop. The customer support is excellent. Alex is extremely knowledgable, gives excellent, site-specific advise and responds quickly to queries. With Google now confirmed as stating that the speed of your website is a ranking factor, this app is a vital tool for any Shopify store. Quite frankly, for the price you'd be mad not to install Hyperspeed! Highly recommended by Rob and the team at The Sign Shed in the UK. www.thesignshed.co.uk

Protectly

Terrific app and outstanding customer support. Definitely, a noticeable speed improvement! We like the app.