Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Sex Doll Fetish

This app slowed my store loading down You have changed my shop source code which is not allowed by shopify. Even after deleting your app your script remained in my theme code which I had to remove. What a crappy app. Buyer beware.

May 1, 2020

Hi there, we provide a 'Remove Theme Changes' button on the top left of Hyperspeed to remove all of our changes! Please use this before uninstallation to restore your store to how it previously was.

For the custom optimizations which I did for you, these can't be removed automatically unfortunately. I'd be happy to remove them for you by hand though. I'd just need a staff account for tech@rvere.com with theme permissions.

In terms of your store speed, I've checked the 24 audits we run on your store and Hyperspeed had improved its total loading time by 10.95%! Total byte weight was also reduced by 27.38%. Please keep in mind individual audits can be extremely variable. Using averages helps give a better comparison of your real speed.

If you'd like to give Hyperspeed another try, please feel free to install it again and I'd be happy to get you those improvements again.

Commando Designs

DO NOT INSTALL... Made my website look like complete shit and slowed desktop speed by 30 points and Mobile Speed by 17 points... Thanks my website is now fucked

February 19, 2020

Hey there, sorry to hear about that! We have a preview system in place so that you can check your store over for any issues before publishing. No changes are made to your store before you choose to publish.

That being said, your site is currently the exact same as it was from before Hyperspeed was installed. It looks like you've used our emergency restore option to remove those changes. Your store is now in its previously untouched state.

Please keep in mind individual speed audits are extremely variable. Testing the exact same site can result in different scores. Also, Shopify does take some time to re-cache your store after any changes are made.

If you'd like to give the app another try, just let me know and I'd be happy to make sure your preview works great before you publish any optimizations!

Its Bean Called Java

Via Googles PageSpeed Insightes, my page score started off at 27. This is low. This is why I was looking for something to help speed up my page. The first time I ran it my score dropped to 23. I ran it again thinking I did something wrong. When I retested my score dropped to 17. I'm not sure how it can do the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

December 12, 2019

Sorry to hear about that! Hyperspeed focuses on improving your site's actual speed instead of the PageSpeed score. The score is more of a checklist for developers to consider, and doesn't correlate with real speed or impact SEO rankings.

Also, considering multiple audits is important since individual ones can be extremely variable. Tests on the same site with no changes can result in very different scores.

I'd love to make sure your store is as fast as it can be. Just let me know if you'd like to give Hyperspeed another try and I can help with that.

Shopender

Not a good app. This app never improved my page speed. I am getting the same score before and after installing this app.

Super Cheap Fabrics

I would give 0 stars if I could. This app quite literally broke my website. Customers on my store wouldn't be able to check-out which really affected my sales.

We are lucky we caught onto it quickly, because if we didn't that's thousands of dollars down the drain because of a poorly built application.

Would give 0 stars if I could. I'm extremely lucky I take daily backups, if I didn't I would be totally screwed as THE REVERT CHANGES OPTION that the APP PROVIDES didn't even rectify the problem that IT caused.

April 19, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback! I'm so sorry you had this experience.

We've looked into it and our server was backed up on launch day which caused the revert changes feature to lag. We've beefed up our server and added an extra emergency backup so this doesn't happen again!

We also looked into making our theme preview system clearer. Our intention was for the preview to allow you to test out your site to make sure nothing was broken before anything gets seen by a customer. It looks like we did a poor job in making that clear in the interface. We're working on additional checklists now to make the process of checking easier.

Again, I'm so sorry you had this experience. I'd love to make it right. I've already emailed you, but if you get in touch at alex@rvere.com, I'll make sure your shop reaches the best speeds possible.