Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

sazy.com

Fantastic app! Hands-on and real-time support from Orlando and Alex. Mobile pagespeed performance score tripled, desktop doubled. I'd definetely recommend.

DE BASE

Great app, helped me a lot to boost my site's speed, and also a very helpful support center, always helped me.

U&E Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 15 hours

One of the most underrated apps! Great support. Tripled our pagespeed. Speed has a great impact on SEO and Conversion.

Mellow Mammals

This app is amazing! After installing Hyperspeed, our site speed increased dramatically! Our desktop speed went from 43 to 97! Our mobile speed increased from 19 to 49 and we are thrilled! We did have a few minor issues with a pop-up for our newsletter causing freezing on mobile. But after an email to support, the issue was resolved quickly... very quickly! Support is amazing as well! Alex even diagnosed another problem that was present before we added his app, and offered a solution for us! That just blew my mind!! That level of customer support is so rare nowadays... I am super happy with this app!! Now, Mellow Mammals (mellowmammals.com) is starting to get more eyeballs! Check out our site if you want to see an example of a site happily using this app!

Southern Self Storage

We were able to optimize our landing pages efficiently using this tool! No heavy progamming and code needed!

LilLambsCreation

Location Australia

Alex did sooo good! In a few minutes he took my desktop speed from 0 to 87! Mobile speed Amazing im in my competition range and above and fixed coding:D you need this get it. Yes recommend

jovianstands

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Absolute MUST for any Shopify merchant, especially now that Google is so stringent and strict with their reviews.

rodot-store

Time spent using app 23 minutes

We have been dealing with slow speed page for a very long time, until we found this app! Ourpage speed is now improving a lot!

Build 'Em Pets

Location Netherlands

Fantastic app! Provides loads of options to help your website speed up and the support is really great. Does everything you ask (and even extra's that they find along the way) to make the most use of the app without your website suffering.

ohs.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

An essential part of my tool kit in running a successful e-commerce business at ohs.com.au. The support is amazing everytime I reach out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18