Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vapeyou.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN APP THAT OUTPERFORMS ALL OTHERS- THIS IS IT! The store was flatlining on GT Metrix 12hrs ago on a score of E with honestly embarrassing figures & vitals all in the red. I downloaded this app this morning, and it is now 6.00 pm- I have just retested it in the last 10 minutes, and the results speak for themselves... GT Metrix Grade of- A Performance- 95%
Structure- 95% ALL web vitals are now well into the green! I am honestly blown away... Don't waste your money on the other apps- they just don't work; this is the one you want. I'm sold and will never remove this app from my store! Thank you guys so much! I am really pleased with my store, which hasn't occurred very often since migrating here a year ago.

Solenco South Africa

Location South Africa

Super speedy service and above and beyond assistance in increasing our website speed. Very easy to use app

Nostalgia Products

Great app with even better support. Has help our site speed right away. Support is quick to respond and beyond great. With a customer theme, Alex has helped a lot with making sure Hyperspeed works with our store. Highly recommend.

Luxusfuerdenhund

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

the app is great and has significantly increased the speed of my shop. the support is super fast and is always helpful. I can only recommend the app and the developers

Keto Chow

Some of the best support I have experienced. The App itself is super useful at improving website speed. Can't recommend it enough.

RossiMa Jewelry

Location Bulgaria

Great app !!! Got my score from the 40s to the 80s. Highly recommend! Very easy to work with. Thanks !

British House

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

excellent customer support, very responsive and they try their best to solve your problem. in addition, their app work very good.

Skill Board

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you're thinking about getting Hyperspeed, get it. It's made our site so much faster. A fast site is super important for usability since most people will leave a site if it takes too long to load. This cuts out so much time setting up Lazyloading and minifying. Alex in Support is super helpful and the app is very powerful.

Marvels Global Ltd

Those guys don't joke, I have installed the App, a notification came up to I needed to open a ticket for some adjustment and in less than 5 minutes my Ticket was already seen and acted upon! they fixed and improved the issue super quickly, not only that, My website now is super fast even got an A on https://gtmetrix.com/ I really recommend this app and the team is just awesome...

Not So Ape

The app is intuitive to use, results are immediate and super fast, and helpful customer support. Great experience.

Previous 1 3 4