Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Create Total Wellness 2

All around 5 stars! As a business owner I am concerned about customer experience, so my site has to reflect our brand and our message, and high level user experience. Hypervisual is an awesome app, their tech team and customer service blows away their competition. Response time is excellent and they are always going above and beyond to assure that our business needs are met. I highly recommend Hypervisual!

My3dselfies

Let me tell you few things about this app. Honestly, I don't write reviews but after I used almost most of the top landing page provider and was totally exhausted with my options, I found Hypervisual and hands down, this app is the simplest, fastest and easiest out of all. I have used at least 5 other landing page builder and all of them are from top companies. Now about the customer support, Toby is doing an incredible and simple incredible job. I get replies within seconds and the best part is that I can ask any questions and he is there to help. Hope this app rises and shines to become number 1 soon out of all landing page apps

The Bloggers Planner

I genuinely think this a must have app, for anyone who wants to create a unique look for their Shopify site. I almost didn't use Shopify, because I was wary of not having as much flexibility as I wanted with the theme layout, so coming across the Hypervisual app was the decision maker for me.
Toby has been extremely quick and helpful with customising settings for me, so grateful!
Thank you very much!

Mueblo Dk

After searching the web for days and hours looking for an app to "up the visualization of my product pages, blog page and more, i've finally stumbled upon this one.

It literally adds those ekstra tweeks you need, to make Your store stand out. I really think it's helping me personalizing my store more and more... See how it worked out for me at www.mueblo.dk

Hypervisual

Planetvr

WOW, WOW, & WOW! I've been using and building stores on Shopify for 2 years now and this is by far the BEST app I've ever used. Had some install questions which were answered in 3 minutes by Toby and he made some tweaks for me and again, WOW! This is a must have for any store! 10 STAR APP!

-KB
www.PlanetVirtualReality.com

Writemea

Great app, AMAZING customer support. Toby is extremely helpful and always helps me out when I have any modification requests. Replies instantly and does all of the heavy lifting for me! I highly recommend this app!!

Cavemanevolution2

Amazing app. This is a must have for any ecommerce site looking to really add an extra layer of "wow" to their pages/products. Not only can you add content to product pages, pages but you can also add content to collection pages and all products within a collection. Great for displaying video, up sells on product page,etc.

Shout out to Toby for all his help. Already referred a handful of partners to use the app.

Five stars.

Ryan
www.cavemanevolution.com

Anime Arsenal

Seriously the best app you could get on your store. Seperates you from the thousands of websites with the same standard product page. 100000/10

Instant Teas

A great page building app - allows for great flexibility and focused on SEO and Page Speed. Support has been great. Love that you can use this for product pages (creates the super page effect at the bottom that you see on Amazon) - https://goo.gl/zKfOFG

We started with Page Studio but moved to this and we are very happy with our decision.

Sweetyara

Great app, easy to use and very helpful & responsive support. Would love to see more page customization options in the future.
Custom Gifts page on our site: www.sweetyara.com is built using Hypervisual: https://sweetyara.com/pages/gift-giving