Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Instant Teas

A great page building app - allows for great flexibility and focused on SEO and Page Speed. Support has been great. Love that you can use this for product pages (creates the super page effect at the bottom that you see on Amazon) - https://goo.gl/zKfOFG

We started with Page Studio but moved to this and we are very happy with our decision.

Sweetyara

Great app, easy to use and very helpful & responsive support. Would love to see more page customization options in the future.
Custom Gifts page on our site: www.sweetyara.com is built using Hypervisual: https://sweetyara.com/pages/gift-giving

Lara J

Great app to build landing pages / product pages / collection pages and even home pages.

Support is lightning quick too!

House Party Australia

I have been using this app NON STOP for the last 4 hours, churning out product and landing pages and I am completely blown away with the functionality and ease of use along with exceptional timely personalised support from Toby. I have already thrown him requests and questions which he considers thoughtfully and is willing to take on the feedback and evolve his product such as including functionality for blog posts.

Very impressed overall, will definitely subscribe and launch across all my Shopify stores.

Umoro

Nothing but praise for Hypervisual! After testing a number of apps with similar components we found Hypervisual to be the most intuitive and attractive. It's versatility makes building out product, landing and collection pages easy. Also, the support is one of the best we've ever received from an app on the Shopify store. We had an issue with integrating 2 35 1 ratio videos without black bars and the Hypervisual support team quickly solved the problem. I believe with time Hypervisual can become the go-to page builder on Shopify as they build upon a strong foundation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Amazing app - amazing support!

The app is super easy to use, and makes a beautiful and clean design for your store! Would definitely recommend

The Digital Market Llc

EXCELLENT APP! I have tried a few others like this, and none of them could come close to comparing. I love that you can design and add full width sliders, custom html, tables and more. It makes building my pages so much easier and they look great. I had a question and the founder wrote to me quickly with an answer. Thanks, and great job! :-) Jill Thoman

Danielburfordfitness

Amazing app + support. Nice interface & features, easy to design nice landing pages. Much better than other landing page builders.

Support is ridiculously good.

Thanks for all your help Toby.

Daveocean

absolutely the best and just what i was wishing for in shopify, easy to use add video beside my products , Toby is great..

if your not using this in your store you gotta be mad..

makes a shopping cart pop , makes my pages sizzle ..
nice layouts .

Msbluesleeve

Works great! Lets me give my store a more visual and professional look and feel. It's very fun and easy to use. The customer support is fast, friendly, and fantastic! Highly recommended!