Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Carbon Equilibrium

Great app, very simple to use and easy to achieve amazing results. The development team is very supportive and will help you work out how to set up the necessary custom code to suit your needs.

Thanks Toby!

Biscotte Yarns

I installed the application on my two websites and I must say I had the greatest customer service from Hypervisual. Besides answering to my questions quickly, they were proactive in going ahead with my needs and offered custom solutions.

The app is user friendly and creates beautiful landing pages, I am very pleased with the result. Many thanks again to Hypervisual!!!

Time Tokens

Hypervisual is THE best app i have used. I highly recommend it to ANYONE who wants a professional looking landing page. I am completely untechie but even i have managed to create some AMAZING landing pages thanks to the simple operating system that optimizes everything to look fabulous. If you do have any issues at all the support is second to none, Toby is an absolute superstar. i honestly cannot recommend this app highly enough. thank you Toby - Hypervisual is simply a life saver!

Diamond Pride

WOW! very intuitive and powerful tool to get the best out of your store. can't believe we just discovered it in the app store. helps us saving money on custom coding while staying flexible with our shop's content.

did i mention the great customer's support? no? second to none!

gamechanger app for us!

Backspin Seating

Hands down the BEST layout app out there. I use it on 2 stores and will be using it soon on a third. It's easy to use, does just what I want it to do, and Toby is EXCELLENT to work with. You couldn't ask for better customer service. I am so impressed! Thank you!

Sharkbanzusa

I can't say enough good things about Hypervisual as an app and company. I've used both Shogun and Page, and I'm confident Hypervisual is THE BEST. Essential app for non-developers. Its plug-and-play is on-point and it offers the most diversity for features and design options. Their team is extremely helpful and constantly working on new features. Works really well on mobile and with your theme. 5 Stars // A+

Ark Emporium

I haven't tried any other Shopify page builders. I carefully weighed up all the reviews and decided to go with this. I 'm really glad I did. With Shopify you are not going to get something as robust as ClickFunnels (at the moment) to build a landing page, as the software just isn't available yet, so in the meantime this is as good as it gets. Using it to build prettier shop pages and then landing pages for ads traffic, it will serve you well. Having HyperVisual just to improve your homepage is worth it just in itself. Full width - really good. Toby has also been the perfect helping hand if you have any questions or need anything done promptly. It runs really smoothly and efficiently. No glitches or freezing at all. Fantastic app.

Ag Vet

AMAZING, this is greatest app I ever install to my store. It's doing an amazing job even if I have the multi-lingo app install.

Best customer service ever, Toby just setup my theme real quick and explain me how to use it with my translator app.

I will recommend this app to every body who want to creat assle free landing page

Lucky Snag

WOW, amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for, the missing part on Shopify.
Creating landing page is super important, it make the buyer focus on the products and not drift around. great for facebook ads.

The support got was super fast and overdeliver.

His Hers Toys

The Hypervisual Page Builder app has to be by far the best app we utilized on Shopify since we've started. It gives us way more creative elbow room than what's given to work with for product listings. Customer service was super attentive and knowledgeable. Toby helped us with any questions we had up front and made it work. Highly recommended for the store owner who needs full control of how their store experience is viewed to new & existing customer. Great for a leg up on UX if your creative and want to offer more.