Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Revive Wear

We are loving this app, easy to design blog posts, product pages and landing pages.
Since we updated our theme, we needed help and Hypervisual responded immediately and our issue was resolved quickly.

Manta Sucia

I installed the app about 3 days ago (still on the free trial). It was super easy to get started and create my pages. By the time I finished creating my first page, the code was already installed and my page was live in seconds. I had some questions and formatting issues but support was very quick to respond and solved my issues promptly. So far I'm really enjoying it!

ExcellentSupply.com

This app has made it easy to create great looking product pages, landing (info) pages, even a page section for our home page! We've recently started using Hypervisual and we like it so much better than Shogun. Hypervisual make it simple to implement pages that load well on desktop and mobile. It's a great addition to our arsenal.

Essence of Harris

We've used Hypervisual Page Builder on our site for years now and it has definitely enhanced our store. Other than the app being amazing the support team is exceptional, if we ever have any questions or need some extra support they are super responsive and have always managed to sort any problems that arise.

LINOVISION

Great APP, very efficient customer service.
Create all kinds of pages very quickly, saving a lot of time, it is highly recommended for everyone to use.

Heat

Great app, visually appealing and quick and friendly customer service. Have used it for many years now without issue.

Curlaholics

Really great app, with its minimalist structure allowing you to focus on creating simple yet eye-catching pages without wasting too much time on endless settings like other page builder apps.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

love this app! makes it easy to structure any page without being bound by the shopify template / coding. Great product, great support, highly recommended!

Rutledge Brands

The app is great and does what it says. However, the real selling point is the AMAZING customer service that they provide. It's been a wonderful experience. I wish all app providers were so available to help.

MoodyCase

I been using "Hypervisual Page Builder" about more then a year now. I find this page builder very easy to used compare to other apps i install, it just very simple to build a page. The support team is awesome and help me with evey thing i need. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13