Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Earnest Collective

This app is simple, easy to use. Great for users that are not technical (code). Uses a drag and drop interface that didn't take long to get used to. Granted, it has its limitations but for most users, I guess it would more than suffice their need. Not to mention, support have been absolutely brilliant. Toby have been patient and excellent throughout. So even if you run into any issues, you can be sure he is on hand to help.

Lastly, thought I'd help those who are on the fence on this. This app would be perfect for those who wants to use a theme and wants to make some changes to certain pages. E.g. banners, text etc. (I create a number of my pages using this app)

Leather Bags Shop

This app is the one thing missing in shopify in terms of design.

Shopify has really beautiful themes to offer, but those premade themes are very limited and limiting. Every change costs, and costs a great deal. Even if you are willing to pay one or two rounds for custom work, it still hardly answers your current needs, and those needs would probably be irrelevant in a month or two...

Hence, you are pretty much limited here. Well, not more or much less with this great page builder.

It is like adding to shopify themes a page builder in the level of wordpress' best page builders, where you could easily customize the look of your store, without knowing a single line of code.

It should be said that everything works here very well. It is highly responsive. Also, and this is very important for me, this app gives you the opportunity to work on your existing product pages, and not only on "pages". Thus, it really gives you a control over the design of your store, and not only on what is relatively unimportant for ecommerce.

Bewasher

I had to update my review. I already gave it 5 stars, but this app is so awesome. I feel that this is the ONLY app that truly allows a custom website. Toby is amazing. I read the reviews even before I tried it. I kept seeing Toby is awesome etc etc.. Honestly, he is the best customer service expert I have ever dealt with. I have been building businesses online since about 2003 and I have never ran into a more " dedicated to service " person. I would say EVERY shopify owner needs this app in 1 way or another it will improve and enhance your online business. I have yet to really implement the app. My site wont launch for a few weeks yet. The landing pages alone add more than enough value for the small price tag. Thanx Toby

Moda London

A fantastic app, that helps to totally transform your Shopify store!
Toby has provided first class help and support.
I would highly recommend this App.
Many thanks
Moda London Team
www.modalondon.com

Edctoys

A+ app. Love it. Simple to use, but so powerful. Best customer support too. Keep it coming! Thanks!

Create Total Wellness 2

All around 5 stars! As a business owner I am concerned about customer experience, so my site has to reflect our brand and our message, and high level user experience. Hypervisual is an awesome app, their tech team and customer service blows away their competition. Response time is excellent and they are always going above and beyond to assure that our business needs are met. I highly recommend Hypervisual!

My3dselfies

Let me tell you few things about this app. Honestly, I don't write reviews but after I used almost most of the top landing page provider and was totally exhausted with my options, I found Hypervisual and hands down, this app is the simplest, fastest and easiest out of all. I have used at least 5 other landing page builder and all of them are from top companies. Now about the customer support, Toby is doing an incredible and simple incredible job. I get replies within seconds and the best part is that I can ask any questions and he is there to help. Hope this app rises and shines to become number 1 soon out of all landing page apps

The Bloggers Planner

I genuinely think this a must have app, for anyone who wants to create a unique look for their Shopify site. I almost didn't use Shopify, because I was wary of not having as much flexibility as I wanted with the theme layout, so coming across the Hypervisual app was the decision maker for me.
Toby has been extremely quick and helpful with customising settings for me, so grateful!
Thank you very much!

Mueblo Dk

After searching the web for days and hours looking for an app to "up the visualization of my product pages, blog page and more, i've finally stumbled upon this one.

It literally adds those ekstra tweeks you need, to make Your store stand out. I really think it's helping me personalizing my store more and more... See how it worked out for me at www.mueblo.dk

Hypervisual

Planetvr

WOW, WOW, & WOW! I've been using and building stores on Shopify for 2 years now and this is by far the BEST app I've ever used. Had some install questions which were answered in 3 minutes by Toby and he made some tweaks for me and again, WOW! This is a must have for any store! 10 STAR APP!

-KB