Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder | Reviews

by Sunset + Lincoln

Beautiful landing and product pages

Your Air Purifier

The customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Hands down - the best from any other app I've used.

Understand that this page builder is not for everyone... however, you should also know that this doesn't detract from it's unique take on page building. It's a great tool backed by a great team.

Even if it doesn't work for you, your experience will worthwhile. Def give them a try!

March 27, 2019

Thanks so much! As you say, we're definitely not trying to appeal to everyone with this app. Hypervisual is unashamedly opinionated: we're laser-focused on making beautiful pages super-simple to build, and because they adapt automatically to every device the trade-off is that you don't get pixel-by-pixel control without adding your own styles. 👍

Bath Box

If you're reading this and "considering" using this app - GET IT! It is 100% the BEST APP on Shopify! Read on to see why: 1) It is now the app we spend the most $ on for our site, and it has easily increased our sales MANY, MANY times ROI. We are on the most expensive plan and cannot believe how much value we get out of it. 2) Our pages are incredibly better than without the app. I actually wanted specific unique customisations done and these guys did it for me completely free during my trial. Now our pages are amazing. They WILL go above and beyond for you! 3) But the customer support - OMG...ridiculously great. 5 Stars just for this alone. It's like having the owners of the app in our pockets, texting back and forth immediately, I actually have no idea how they can respond so quick. But they do, and they really solve stuff for us. I'm quite a newbie and needed those quick responses early, and felt bad about the constant messages, but whoa - these guys solved every single issue I had and I just cannot thank them enough. Try the app.. Give it real go and actually put effort in - you will see the exact same results we have!

March 27, 2019

😊

I don't know what to say -- apart from thank you, so kind!

Atelier Edenly

I never write any reviews but if I could give 10 stars to this app and their customer service I would.
Anytime I have an issue they fix it and answer so fast. I wanted to modify specific things on the website and they helped me modify the code. They even fixed bugs from other apps that were interfering with their codes. Jeff and Toby are PHENOMENAL !!!! And the app is super intuitive. Thank you for everything

Superitems

This app is truly incredible! It creates stunning pages with ease and has seamless integration with Klaviyo. But the best part is the customer service! And trust me, it beats out all of the competing apps, so save yourself the time and sanity.

Militarycases Com

This app is well worth your time and effort. Without the landing pages we built with Hypervisual our conversion rate would suck Not only is the app easy to use, but the customer service is second to none. You get a reply within an hour or two of emailing them. A lot of app developers could learn a thing or two from Hypervisual. We used to use Zipify pages but this offers all we need for a fraction of the price.

I highly recommend using Hypervisual Page Builder for your landing pages if you want good functionality and excellent support.

Storiedhats

Love it! My theme has very limited secondary page options. HV is exactly what I need with so many dynamic options including video, slideshows, text, hero images, and more. And fantastic customer service. Highly recommend.

Ketobrownie

This is hands down the BEST app I have on my Shopify store. It makes sales and landing page creation incredibly easy and straightforward. Super helpful for adding content into already existing pages (homepage,product,about). Support is also top notch. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Jewelstreetesc

This app is by far one of the best investments we have made as a company, its fantastic! We are able to design and implement landing pages which a fulfill a plethora of business goals.

The page builds are easy to create, and without the need for development we are able to design and build fantastic looking pages to a high grade.

The service is also top quality; responsive and professional all questions and queries are replied and acted upon on really quick! If we ever need any tweaks to the 'building blocks' ( mostly small design tweaks) they also do this for us.

Would Highly Recommend.

Vomadlife

makes creating great looking pages very easy. very customisable and can do a whole lot more than it first appears. the app is excellent and the support is phenomenal. you can see examples of it on almost every page at https://vomad.life

Arcane Performance

Really great app and the support you get is even better!