Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

Stash and Stitch

Don't let the simplicity of this app's interface fool you, it is a highly capable page builder. I am able to create beautiful, functional landing pages that have a clean code base and don't bog down the whole site. Customer service is standout too. I had a question and Jeff answered quickly and had me set up with a solution right away. Great app and really is necessary to make up for the lack drag and drop page building in Shopify.

PARI EUROPE

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you so much Toby for your help, much appreciated!

Dissent Pins

This app is great - simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stands out. I ran into a minor glitch and the Hypervisual team was responsive and clear and helped me fix everything quickly.

AVOILA

Before Hypervisual, I was extremely limited. I thought I had a flexible template that would let me create a visually stunning site. But it was only when I added Hypervisual that I was really able to create pages that had the same impact as a homepage. And the customer service is great. From the beginning, Jeff has been quick, knowledgeable and efficient. From making practical suggestions to offering simple instructions—I always am satisfied with his response and ready to move on to the next thing!

MamaMilla

Toby is the greatest! If there are any issues (there are non, only me being difficult ;-) ) then he fixes it fast!.
If you are looking for a page builder and you have no coding skills or don't have time to mess around with a desktop/tablet/mobile version of your page. Look no further. Its dead simple to use and will have you up and running in no time!

Snow Fox Skincare

Amazing customer service from Toby! Replied so quickly and helped us to create anchor links within our page. Thank you

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing app, really easy to use and customizable. Works great also if you have a bilingual store and want a responsive page that will look good in both languages. Plus the support team is fast and very efficient. I will install this app on my other store too!

Ayuda Lift

This app is unreal. I missed how easy Wordpress was to use in terms of drag and drop customisation, but this is better! This exceeded my expectations, especially for the homepage. I got it for the blog, but I ended up using it for the homepage, about pages and product pages as well! 10/10

The Man Shop

We were getting frustrated with the limitations of our Shopify theme and were researching new ones when we heard about Hypervisual. This awesome app has given us the flexibility to dramatically improve our product pages and home page with better visuals and storytelling.

The support team has been amazing at responding to requests and questions.

Definitely a must-have for non-coding store design.

Sierra Madre Research

Love this app and the team behind it. We used it to quickly build functional and attractive product, blog, and funnel sales pages. The builder is intuitive, but not overly restrictive, so we're able to accomplish what we need without much custom work. When we have needed help with custom features, the team has been right there to offer help and even some custom css from time to time. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a simple page builder.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10