Hypervisual Page Builder

Hypervisual Page Builder

by Hypervisual

Beautiful landing and product pages

MoodyCase

I been using "Hypervisual Page Builder" about more then a year now. I find this page builder very easy to used compare to other apps i install, it just very simple to build a page. The support team is awesome and help me with evey thing i need. Thank you

PrimalAlchemy

I love hyper visual, it helps bring my brand to life. It is really easy to use and the team are always there to help with any coding issues or problems if they arise. Much recommended.

DeliFoodStore

Very functional tool and great support to solve issues. The helpdesk was very useful and adequate. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Stoc Casa

The app works really well and my pages look a lot better! But the best part is the amazing customer service. Thank you guys! Keep up with the good work!

homecookingchef.nl

I really like how this app has been build to accomodate with building custom landing pages in any theme. The layout is easy to use and the support is great, having a lot knowledge in coding (I'm trying to learn some basic HTML) and they are always willing to help. Would certainly reccommend for anyone on Shopify!

Built Intelligence

Use for landing pages. Easy to use product and first class support, thanks again for all the quick help.

FAVORTY

This takes all types of pages to a whole new level, absolutely beautiful. The support is amazing as well, they responded really quickly and helped me wonderfully, eventhough I wasn't the easiest customer to deal with as I had some difficulties setting everything up. Can't wait to transform the whole website. Thanks guys!

Kingdom Playroom

I have tried several other page builder apps and this one is by the far the best! Super easy to use, it has all the essential features you need, very cost effective, and support is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!

Gourmet Garden

Amazing team behind the app. Very fast and responsive and they are fast to reply and fix any issues for you.

NewMed Ltd

An amazing content creator, are there more complex and in-depth page builders out there? of course! but I still keep coming back to Hypervisual because it is designed for what you actually need not gimmicks, You can create pages very quickly, the layout and controls are brilliant and their support is second to none. Like all good design when you initially add Hypervisual it seems quite basic however the more you use it you realise it can create very different pages and fit the content around your website and products perfectly. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12