Beautiful designs, no coding
Create stunning, custom-designed landing and product pages with no coding
Get more conversions
Improve conversion rates with add to cart forms, embedded product collections, videos and images
Keep in touch with your visitors using our built-in email opt-in forms
About Hypervisual Page Builder
Each of your products is unique. So why do all of your product pages look the same?
We've built dozens of online stores for successful ecommerce businesses, and we're store owners ourselves.
But we've always wondered... what if we could break out of the template, and make each of our pages look amazing?
Creating custom HTML code for every product and every landing page just took too long, and was too fiddly. There had to be a better way.
So we built Hypervisual, for creating the world's most beautiful ecommerce pages.
It works for products, collections, blog posts and pages, as well as your homepage, so you can build beautiful landing pages in a snap.
- Use giant images to highlight your product's key features, and embed videos wherever you like. Your images expand to fit the space available, but you can also limit their size when you need to.
- Write snappy, scannable snippets of text and subheadings.
- Your pages are automatically integrated with Google Analytics and your Facebook pixel.
- Embed add to cart forms for products or entire collections.
- Create beautifully designed cross-sells and upsells which customers can add to their cart without leaving the page.
- All the page content is indexed by Google, is SEO-friendly and is served instantly along with the rest of your site - your customers don't have to wait for it to load.
- Every layout you build will work seamlessly on mobiles and tablets as well as large desktop displays.
- Build a stunning, bespoke page for each of your products, pages, collections, blog posts or homepage in minutes.
- There's no Hypervisual branding: your competitors won't know what's hit them.
- Collect email addresses and sign them up to your MailChimp or Klaviyo email list automatically, or just have them sent directly to you.
Support is available by email and in-app chat. Let us know how we can help!
Hypervisual has a 14 day free trial
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 12 active pages plus unlimited blog posts
13 to 36 active pages plus unlimited blog posts
Unlimited pages, unlimited blog posts
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 98 reviews
Most recent reviews
I built a new page after downloading this app, and when I viewed it on mobile it looked like the page was shifted left. I contacted support, and within 5 MINUTES they fixed the problem! They not only told me what the issue was, it was caused by some bug from my default theme, they went in and fixed the issue themselves! This support is amazing, 5/5 hands down.
Great support, and super easy to use. I recommend this app if you want a simple product page designed in minutes.
I really liked this app and how easy it is to use...
They could make a huge improvement to it by having a template builder in the app... So rather than build out each and every page over and over again, you just build you design the once save it as a template and then when you want your next page just click on the template add your text and images...
This is why 4 stars and Not 5 Stars... Sorry, I'm a Tough Critic...
I have tried the following Page builders
GemPages - The worst Customer Service I have experienced in being on the internet for over 18 years... 1 Star AVOID AT ALL COSTS... They have a lot of 5 Star Reviews Because they pressure their customers to leave Only 5 Star Reviews by Emails by Phone Calls and Threats...
Zipify - Great Builder But Bloody Expensive...
Buildify - Another Drag and Drop, but Nowhere as easy as Hypervisual
Shogun - Another Good Builder - But Very Very Long Winded... Takes a long time to build out Pages, If You have a Lot of Pages To Build, Steer Clear...
So to Summerise - If you want a Quick Easy Page Builder - Go for Hypervisual...
Thanks for the review!
Good point re saved templates. You can do something similar right now -- create a new page for your 'template' designs and save it, then set the page as 'hidden' inside Shopify.
Now whenever you create a new page in Hypervisual, use Tools > Copy From Another Page, choose your template page above and you can then tweak the text/images and save. But we should and will make this easier :-)