I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

BillboardVinyls

They were great to work with. They were able to move this box to our checkout page rather than the product page and they customized some design aspects allowing us to put in more verbiage. Very easy to work with and very fast. I would recommend 100%.

Appreciation at Work

This is an excellent option for automated access to terms of use agreements so that we can then provide automated product fulfillment instantly (customers expect that)! Excellent support to customize the app to our specific needs!

Pet Passion

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Hello Petite Paper

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Adaptosana.ch

Unbelievable superfast service! New Worldrecord! Thank you very mucho!
Raj is a Superhero!

Best regards
Roman

Rudersdal Vin

Took less than 5 minutes to set-up and has all the needed customization features. can't complain about anything.

Elegant Child NY

Excellent fast service. Helped me get it set up in no time! Highly recommend Tech Dignity. thanks for all your help

Reflex Dome ™

Needed the support team to set it up for and it was done very very fast, brilliant service and great communication! 5 Star from me, would recommend

Rokai

Very easy integration and customer support is efficient and kind. You can modify without problems the test, and the link to the terms & conditions pages adapts based on the language used. Customer service responds fast, and acts quickly to fix any details you would need. Recommended! :)

Mustard Family Foods

does exactly what it says it would and had a slight problem but support was provided quicky and problem was solved. thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19